[mccode v2] Ranks Mod!!!!

KingRise

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [V2]Ranks Mod!!!![V2]

Listen up people hear me now ;)

he's given you a script that WORKS Regardless of copyright pics. And anyway i bet half of you here wont use them pics and probably make your own up..

So quit moaning and give the guy a pat on the back for Sharing his Coding..

All ive seen on this forum is someone bitching about a mod. the mods are FREE so shut up sit down and stop being an ass..

So EvolutionG weldone matey and thanks for sharing. Ignore the stupid comments on here there only pissed they never thought of it first ;)

I second that... EVERYONE on this ****ing site always bags out on others for making a free mod... atleast its not a paid mod... everyone shut the **** up and stop bitching. Period.

Listen up people hear me now ;)

he's given you a script that WORKS Regardless of copyright pics. And anyway i bet half of you here wont use them pics and probably make your own up..

So quit moaning and give the guy a pat on the back for Sharing his Coding..

All ive seen on this forum is someone bitching about a mod. the mods are FREE so shut up sit down and stop being an ass..

So EvolutionG weldone matey and thanks for sharing. Ignore the stupid comments on here there only pissed they never thought of it first ;)

I second that... EVERYONE on this ****ing site always bags out on others for making a free mod... atleast its not a paid mod... everyone shut the **** up and stop bitching. Period.

Language!

i dont get you guys, hes made a mod for u all to use but u all care about the pics about being copyrighted, normally u wont use them cuz most of ya make ur own, so just be grateful he did this...

Nice Work Mate

Karlos

im not being ungrateful, he's made a very usefull mod here, just saying that he was using other people material, and would be better if he made his own images, but i guess thats down to him!

zero not to be offensive or anything because i love your work......but this has not been done before..people have attempted to do it before but no body could do it.

so i made my own version whether people like it or not is irrelevant i still gave this away as a free mod...maby in the future i wont bother if this is all i am going to get

ok mate i'm sorry for what i'm about to say i like your work and all but.

I've done it but mine was a little more advanced i set it upto bank interest similar to Cove Of Pirates ranking system the idea came from them which rather Noelle, Lost one or Floydian made

So i correct my last post and say:

I have done this before along with multiple others

But mine was more advanced.

Brain wave lol

add something like:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

to globals do that for each level then they don't need to ask admins :-P

thats a guess to the coding im not 100% sure if that would be correct i never read over your coding

dont see any problems in it at first glance but hey its late lol i suppose you could make this a global func but im crap with em lol but ill give it a go and see what i come up with ill post it on here if i have any luck.

If you want rank & picture on view user i think this might be it

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Please correct me if i am wrong

why not just have sumin like this..

ranks

and then name each rank image the desired rank.. very simple way instead of about 100 lines

There is a big difference between 86 lines just to output the image and name

Here is something simpler, only 8 lines.

<?

function getRank($lvl) {

$rank = 0;

while($lvl > 5) { $lvl=$lvl-1; $rank++; }

return $rank;

} // A simple example, nothing complex

$rank = getRank($ir['level']);

$names = array (1=>'rank1', 2=>'rank2', 3=>'rank3', 4=>'rank4', 5=>'rank5');

echo $names[$rank].'

ranks';

?>