MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Ranks Mod!!!!

KingRise

Hey i have been hearing people talk about this Ranking Mod were you level up and you become a different rank well i have a mod i have made and i think its just the thing. yes this is the whorehouse mod edited, it could do with a little tweaking but here it is.

Print Screen:

boobboong3.png

Create a file called Ranks.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Then Save These Images as rank1., rank2., rank3., rank4., rank5.. ect and upload them to your cpanel

Rank1.:

rank1hp3.png

Rank2:

rank2wx8.png

Rank3:

rank3xk4.png

Rank4:

rank4xb3.png

Rank5:

rank5co8.png

Rank6:

rank6xs2.png

Rank7:

rank7ku7.png

Rank8:

rank8hp4.png

Rank9:

rank9hk4.png

Rank10:

rank10pe0.png

Rank11:

rank11uo1.png

Rank12:

rank12cd6.png

Rank13:

rank13og9.png

Rank14:

rank14sf8.png

Rank15:

rank15zk5.png

Rank16:

rank16tl1.png

Rank17:

rank17jm6.png

And thats all!!! i will also post updates on this when i have finished as i am putting add on's on this.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ranks Mod!!!!

Evo if u look at the mod you can see the whore house it says "print "

You have paid $20,000 for 2 hours with a hot school girl too bad you only lasted 5 minutes, it doesn't matter it raised your energy by 5 points";" i think you must of put the wrong copy on or maybe forgot to delete the whore house information but looks good keep it up

Oh and also if you people are having this mod then it would be useful if you add something like this in viewuser.php

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

And so on..... I cant be bothered to carry on as its 05:28am in the the morning, any mistakes I'll fix later.

oh and for rank17 i have General of wars because this is the name of my game......so you could change this to:

that way the best player will be the best general of your game.

also mate is there anyway to add the picture in there profile? possibly next to there Rank?

maby it will be something like this:

something like this?

Yeah that is simple,

Re: [V2]Ranks Mod!!!![V2]

Listen up people hear me now ;)

he's given you a script that WORKS Regardless of copyright pics. And anyway i bet half of you here wont use them pics and probably make your own up..

So quit moaning and give the guy a pat on the back for Sharing his Coding..

All ive seen on this forum is someone bitching about a mod. the mods are FREE so shut up sit down and stop being an ass..

So EvolutionG weldone matey and thanks for sharing. Ignore the stupid comments on here there only pissed they never thought of it first ;)

Re: [V2]Ranks Mod!!!![V2]

just because there free? lawl, loads and loads of images are free...

im just trying to say, you are using other peoples material... there fore they are coprighted to that company / person that created, cause i know for a fact now you didnt make them

• 2 weeks later...