MakeWebGames

Crimes (Players Can Go To Hospital)

jamboy1

This mod explains itself, it's like having to goto jail, but you can also go to hospital too, this hasn't had much testing, so may need a little editing in docrime.php

first run this query

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

now find in docrime.php

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Add Below

I'm not good with the staff panel part so you will need to add crimes using phpmyadmin, anyway if this doesn't work please allow a better coder than me to help

I'd like to thank iamwicked for helping me with this mod :)

Re: Crimes (Players Can Go To Hospital) [V2]

You must be talkin about crimes that somne send you to jail and some send you to hospital like say rob a bank and u get shot hosp instead of jail ahhhhhhhhhh i seeeeee........i wanted this to but ehhh it would be some editing im shure.... :? :? :? :-) :-D

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TABLE `crimes` ADD `crimeHREASON` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',' at line 3

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TABLE `crimes` ADD `crimeHREASON` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',' at line 3

add qeury from magictallguy

i added them seperately,i'm not too good with adding to SQL so usuallydo it one by one

jamboy1, you could try replacing the "new crime" and "edit crime" sections of your staff_crimes.php with the following for staff panel editing...

No guarantees on this lol, it is how I have it set up for me, but I know nothing!!!!!

My SQL is added to match the order of this, not in a block at the end of the original table, so you may have to check your own and reorder either the coding to match the sql or the other way round..

jamboy1, you could try replacing the "new crime" and "edit crime" sections of your staff_crimes.php with the following for staff panel editing...

No guarantees on this lol, it is how I have it set up for me, but I know nothing!!!!!

My SQL is added to match the order of this, not in a block at the end of the original table, so you may have to check your own and reorder either the coding to match the sql or the other way round..

ok thanks for that :)

Well, i can't wait to see it, it will beat my crappy version :P

Lol dosnt matter if yours is "crap" you should be proud of what you have made atleast you have made something. To be honest it isn't crap i wont be using it but it does look good keep the good work up mate.

Well, i can't wait to see it, it will beat my crappy version :P

Lol dosnt matter if yours is "crap" you should be proud of what you have made atleast you have made something. To be honest it isn't crap i wont be using it but it does look good keep the good work up mate.

Thanks for te compliment :D the reason i did post it was coz i did make it, but i find it may have a few bugs

• 3 weeks later...

hmm good mod but id add in in docrime.php so that if the hosptime is above 0 add in the 3rd chance of failing a crime not 100% sure on how to do this but im workin on it :D

something like this may work though

Ok tested this several times over and this does work as far as i can see. any problems just post em up.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...