MakeWebGames

Simple Trades

Richard

Re: Simple Trades [V2]

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Updated

Fully Tested works 100%

it allows users to request cash for crystals and visa versa with out items now and allows just items to be traded with out cash or crystals!

i will also give an update for a log system so that staff can keep an eye out on the trades

Ah, I see. Here's the thing, I wanted to be able to see user's trades after they had finished, so I removed the query for the trades table. BUT, I also removed the query that deleted the stuff from the usertrades table!! Silly me. I'll add that back in, but do I need to add the queries for the trades table as well, because I would like to see user's trades...??

Cheers Richard!

• 1 month later...

Can some one tell me how to fix this???

Every time a user gose and trades this mesage comes up:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

But they dont

Am having the same issue, just to note... i placed it on a Lite version, it runs smooth, but after accepting the trade it does absolutely nothing. Some pointers here would be apreciated!

and also does this stop multi's from trading because this is just like sending things

ermmm... adding a block to multi transfer would be the way to avoid it... those who use this should worry about it

and answering to your previous post... you can't see the other players inventory.

• 3 months later...

Re: [mccode v2] Simple Trades

Great mod, Working good now! :evil:

However, Simple fix on the links you have it as • (Accept/Decline Trade Link) To have the Torn City style simply change that to • and it will do the square bullet like Torn City has which I believe that's what you tried to do originally.

What TornCity mod will be duplicated next I wonder!

*cough*

COMPANIES

*cough*

• 3 years later...
I would like to try but the code is all messed with http and bad link cause a forum changed or somthing.

if anyone have it. i would love to have a copy of the script that work please.

usually i fixe all the bad link but this time its harder.

thx :)

hey heres a plan lol FIX IT :D why should someone else have to do the work just for you to be lazy and make this an opportunity to learn how to fix it...

I would like to try but the code is all messed with http and bad link cause a forum changed or somthing.

if anyone have it. i would love to have a copy of the script that work please.

usually i fixe all the bad link but this time its harder.

thx :)

For some reason in my head, I read this in a robot voice.

This is also dated 3 years ago. Well actually, exactly 3 years ago in 5 days.

Like anonymous said, try to fix it, if you come across errors, explain situation, post the error message you're receiving and then your post your code.

So long as you have a willingness to learn, you'll get a better response rate.

;)