MakeWebGames

Simple Trades

Richard

Re: Simple Trades [V2]

Nice mod Richard. But I can't seem to trade. :( I can accept the trade, but then I can't do anything else. When I click "Begin Trade", it says "You are already in a trade" when I haven't even traded anything.....

Also, when a trade is cancelled, the "trades" field in "users" isn't reset to 0.... :(

But it looks really good!!

Nice mod Richard...you beat me to it... xD, I was making this exact mod as someone requested it :P.

I was wondering if you don't mind me posting mine, for a charge, in a few days, as mine will have the option to add multiple items, edit the trade and also it will have amini message box, like Tc's.

Just thought it'd be best to ask before I posted :).

Nicely done again Richard, I wont be using this but I'd like to point out an error.

Once you have Begun the trade and You've filled in the forms, ect.. The other person can't Accept the trade as it says "Your friend doesn't meet one or more of the requirments"

I think it's a good mod, But I wont use it because I'm thinking of something along Akash's lines. I will be making something like that =] But I wont be posting it obviously.

Keep it up Richard ;)

Mr. Adorabibble beat me to it xD

i have been messing about with this file to see where the error is within the script i have modified it sligtly i am now able to do trades but only if all fields are specified ie

cash > 1

money > 1

item > 1

on both sides for the trade to be accepted if you do not specifie anything with in the item this is where the problem is i am trying to reconfiguer the script to be able to do all sides of the trade!

thanks jay-dogg