MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] House Rentals

Richard

Re: House Rentals [V2]

You just bumped your own post a few hours later... That says to me you cannot convert and your using your busy as an excuse....Give it some time for a kind soul to come across this and convert for you..

for one shut up you dont know everyone thats been here a wile knows i can convert thats the easyest thing to do i was just hoping someone could do it quick so i could get it on there

Btw iseeyou94056, this is a House Rentals Mod so i really dont know why you are posting in here for Multiple Houses Mod@

read the post i asked someone to put them both together this and that and convert

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for one shut up you dont know everyone thats been here a wile knows i can convert thats the easyest thing to do i was just hoping someone could do it quick so i could get it on there

read the post i asked someone to put them both together this and that and convert

If its so easy and quick to do, why didn't you just do it yourself?

I stand corrected as i did not read the "this" so forgive me there.

I have nothing wrong with you posting for some help but why bump your post a few hours later??? Its a bit silly really and there is no need to get aggressive.

learn to do it your self other wise you will never learn at all getitng every one else to do it for you! there are post on how to convert v1 - v2 and visa versa its not rocket science lol

shut up i know how 2 convert its simple i have made some real mods ass you go is change include "globals.php"; and change row to array and change $db-> to mysql_ ITS SIMPLE I ACULLY CODE SEARCH THE FORUMS I HAVE MADE SOME POSTS CODING

nvm i did it my self and you still cant remove houses from market

Thats because no one has fixed the code here, its quite a simple error, just take a look at the function for removing the houses from the House Market then look at the query for removing from the rental market, they should be very similar only the rental market has a piece of screwed code which needs to be removed!

I think that I have updated the remove_house function, though there are still other problems when someone rents the property. If I get the time, I will fix it later.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

I think this rent function may be fixed now, I think it was giving the property to the original owner instead of the renter.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Thank you for updating it Richard, though I have tested it and found a major problem.

When someone rents a property now, they receive it. Though if they move in, then move out of the property, it appears as if they actually own the property, and are not renting it. The property also gets removed form the owner.

That should be a fairly simple fix....Just have to edit the Rent Queries right?

I personally don't have time to go through it for at least a couple of days.

Though if you have really fixed it, people would appreciate you posting it up.

I edited the script to my likings and fixed the problem with removing the houses from the rent market...I then gave some advice on fixing one part of the mod...Then if you notice, its 5 posts or so after when its stated that their is another error i am un aware of which i have not fixed...I will look into it soon..

I edited the script to my likings and fixed the problem with removing the houses from the rent market...I then gave some advice on fixing one part of the mod...Then if you notice, its 5 posts or so after when its stated that their is another error i am un aware of which i have not fixed...I will look into it soon..

I am sorry, I just assumed that you had fixed it.

The instructions for converting it are clearly written here already and it is about time you got your shit together and started doing it for yourself iseeyou94056...everyone is busy but most of us do our own work and don't sit on our butts waiting for everything to be done for them. Be grateful people post mods here for free and stop asking for more all the time.

Everyone is sick of you asking for things to be converted for you...

Thats ur first ever post so congratulations,

Everyone has to learn at some point i bet you never knew how to convert for awhile yourself Uriah.

Theres afew people out there who still can't do it properly... give them a break.

I can convert v2 - v1 good it's just sometimes about 5% of the time v1 - v2 get's me i've come acrross great v1 mods that i coulden't convert and i was sad - xD - but infact imma try to convert some now to v2

..... Hope it works..........