MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] House Rentals

Richard

This is an add-on to Multiple Houses Mod

Run SQL:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Replace properties.php with:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

create rentals.php

Add into cron_day.php

I haven't had much time to test this but i've tested it a couple of times and it worked perfectly, also a couple of bugs have been fixed from the previous version.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: House Rentals [V2]

I added the two posts together and tested your modifcation out...It is quite nice..

however

If you live in say the best house, you cannot buy another house as it says "You cant go down in houses" or something along those lines...

in estate.php you would want to change

to

So that the everyhouse shows at the same time rather then houses that have more will then your current one...

And you would want to replace

with

So that any house may be bought no matter what house you live in!

Last thing, i see you have taken the Torn City approach am i right?

Well in properties it would like much smarter ( if you have house pics installed) to have the picture of the house next to the writing...

Im not 100% sure how you would do this as of yet, i will look into it but you would need to use something like

next to the code in properties.php

But this is real nice mod, i think it was oxidation made a mod like this and was selling it...

Good Work man :-)

Update:

If you want house pic to show up aswlel in property.php

add

above

:-)

Nice one, I wonder what else you will be coming up with ;)

I'm working on something a little different to this, It will take some time to finsih as I'm kinda busy. But I'll release as a free version.

Good going Richard :-P

PROBLEM!

When a user puts up their property on the rental market, and then removes it, the property does not get returned to them! It just gets removed from the rental market!

Can someone please Help!

Yh theres a prob with that

Problems that this mod is facing..

I edited the version so that house is returned to user apon removing from the Market or Rental market...

What i face now is..

When house is removed a duplicate house is added to Your Properties and when a house is bought, 2 houses are bought...

Also, that actual tax of buying a house is not added in estate so it ssays 75000 for a house but cost 82500 all up... soyeah

imma try and fix these errors soon unless Richard does..

The instructions for converting it are clearly written here already and it is about time you got your shit together and started doing it for yourself iseeyou94056...everyone is busy but most of us do our own work and don't sit on our butts waiting for everything to be done for them. Be grateful people post mods here for free and stop asking for more all the time.

Everyone is sick of you asking for things to be converted for you...

can someone please put this and Multiple Houses together in v1 for me i am busy and dont really for the time to do it all i will really like it if someone could

Sh*t, look at all of those posts! I wonder how many times he has asked for a script to be converted? I am not attacking him or anything, though all you need to change is a few lines for gods sake!

The instructions for converting it are clearly written here already and it is about time you got your shit together and started doing it for yourself iseeyou94056...everyone is busy but most of us do our own work and don't sit on our butts waiting for everything to be done for them. Be grateful people post mods here for free and stop asking for more all the time.

Everyone is sick of you asking for things to be converted for you...

What a way to start your post count..lol

Btw iseeyou94056, this is a House Rentals Mod so i really dont know why you are posting in here for Multiple Houses Mod@