MakeWebGames

[mccode] Multi IP Prevention

Delete !

Yes I Know Most Of You Have This But There Are A Fare Few Who Don't So Here Is The Script To Stop Multi Sign Up's On Your Game =]

First Off Open Register.php And Find This

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

And add undernetah it

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Then Find

Add undernetah it

And it should work :P Enjoy

Re: Multi IP Prevention

precautions like this is to Prevent you from needing 2 dozen staff members...

bascially this

If you ahve a lot of staff members. Your game will fail...

No question about it...Someone will cheat or mess with players. Plain and simple. So you don't want a lot of staff emebers thats why people add stuff like this...

Staff is NOT just to set online and check multis LMFAO

Nice..bit of code..but i was thinking some annoying brats say idk a few people i know likes to make tons of multi's on diff ip's but never do xfer's or nothing

but so i was thinkiung why not have it do like 50 pop up's since they keep tryin i mean i logged all users on my game and saw like 5 of them tried like 40 times a day :S...they are no good XD

Nice..bit of code..but i was thinking some annoying brats say idk a few people i know likes to make tons of multi's on diff ip's but never do xfer's or nothing

but so i was thinkiung why not have it do like 50 pop up's since they keep tryin i mean i logged all users on my game and saw like 5 of them tried like 40 times a day :S...they are no good XD

Search my posts on multis.

Log by cookies to a logging table the accounts 1 person logs into then can ban them.

Sometimes a ip can be used by more then 1 person on a legit basis.

TJ

Search my posts on multis.

Log by cookies to a logging table the accounts 1 person logs into then can ban them.

Sometimes a ip can be used by more then 1 person on a legit basis.

TJ

Amen to that cookies are the way to go!

• 1 month later...

<?php

if($true){

$message = "No multis, why you trying tomake more.";

echo or print

echo "$message";

include footer

exit();

}

?>

sorry for coping this but where in register.php do i add this mate to stop multis cos the top code i add it and it stops everyone signing up for my game even if its there first time joining up

<?php

if($true){

echo 'No multis, why you trying tomake more.';

include 'footer.php';

exit();

}

?>

sorry for coping this but where in register.php do i add this mate to stop multis cos the top code i add it and it stops everyone signing up for my game even if its there first time joining up

you will need to have a footer.php to include which will have the endings of the tables and other closing statements.

I need help where do I add this in my register.php page:

My register.php page: