MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Credit Card Mod

Joel

Hello Guys,

I made the bank.php into a credit card mod,

Yes the mod was made by me so dont say it was yours!

ok here we go,

Make a file called creditcard.php and put this in it:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

next Upload this Picture in the same place as where you have put creditcard.php:

creditcardin8.png

Call the file creditcard.png

Right click and save the image, And yes i made the Image to,

Now run this SQL:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Edit explore.php and find this line:

ADD After

Edit Header.php and find this line:

ADD After:

Screenshots:

76369914ds1.png

23974493fw6.png

53205176wy0.png

Enjoy! :D

EDIT: This is the Addon so you can buy items out off the shop with your Credit Card

Replace shops.php with this one:

And now make a file Called creditcarditembuy.php and put this in it:

There now you have added the addon, Enjoy! :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [V2] Credit Card Mod [V2]

nice mod and pic for it :) umm i didnt like it being so big so i found a accutly real credit card did that and edited it on the webiste (javascript) and saved it but i havent uploaded it yet been a little busy

and do you have the item market one where you can also buy these off the item market and also Crystal Market if not there is another idea lol if u haven't thought about it

nice mod and pic for it :) umm i didnt like it being so big so i found a accutly real credit card did that and edited it on the webiste (javascript) and saved it but i havent uploaded it yet been a little busy

and do you have the item market one where you can also buy these off the item market and also Crystal Market if not there is another idea lol if u haven't thought about it

No i havnt thought off doing a Item market one and a Crystal market one, But when i Have more time i will get round to it! :wink:

And thanks for your comments people! :-D

Well Extermination i've got to say yours looks a million times better than mine, also yours is a free mod and i payed $15 for mine i think so well done but 1 thing my mod has got that yours hasn't is a check box under the buy item and the coding to buy stuff from the shop is much smaller but still as i said for a free mod you've made it look better than mine.

Well Extermination i've got to say yours looks a million times better than mine, also yours is a free mod and i payed $15 for mine i think so well done but 1 thing my mod has got that yours hasn't is a check box under the buy item and the coding to buy stuff from the shop is much smaller but still as i said for a free mod you've made it look better than mine.

Thank you, And i quickly edited the shops files, Because someone wanted it badly

But i should add more features when i get round to it! :-D

another nice thing to those that would make this good

is the part in edit users i was gonna post it up here but i notice'd a bug i think so i just decided aganist it i try'd to make it work but never did so yeah stff edit suers credit card money yes lol that would also be another idea for this :wink:

another nice thing to those that would make this good

is the part in edit users i was gonna post it up here but i notice'd a bug i think so i just decided aganist it i try'd to make it work but never did so yeah stff edit suers credit card money yes lol that would also be another idea for this :wink:

You took the words right out of my mouth before I could say them, lol.

What you mean, You want Credit Card on Edit User?

Well if so then you can now edit a users Credit Card on staff Panel,

Rename staff_users.txt to staff_users.php

The txt file is attached!

Then enjoy! :D

I have edited my bank so you can transfer money from your bank into your credit card, which works fine. But, if a user hasn't bought a credit card, and they transfer, they can access their credit card and deposit an withdraw without actually buying one. How would I make it so that if they haven't boughta credit card and they try to transfer, it prints "You need to buy a credit card first before you can transfer!"?

Would it be at the beginning of the transfer() function:

{

if($ir['creditcard'] < 0)

print "You need to buy a credit card first!";

}

else

{

}

Or something along the lines of that! :-P