MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Credit Card Mod

Joel

Re: [V2] Credit Card Mod [V2]

What you mean, You want Credit Card on Edit User?

Well if so then you can now edit a users Credit Card on staff Panel,

Rename staff_users.txt to staff_users.php

The txt file is attached!

Then enjoy! :D

Thanks for that addon, saved me doing it myself! :-D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you mean, You want Credit Card on Edit User?

Well if so then you can now edit a users Credit Card on staff Panel,

Rename staff_users.txt to staff_users.php

The txt file is attached!

Then enjoy! :D

Thanks for that addon, saved me doing it myself! :-D

No Problem! :)

I know I feel like a dumb ass, but I cant find where to add this in the header?

Credit Card: \${$ir['creditcard']}

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Edit: Please use [code][/code] tags.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Replace that with your header, Its the same as the one you posted but i justed added the Credit Card bank bit, It should work! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is amazing thanks mate u should of made this a pade mod it would have made lots of cash lmao i would have bought it if id seen a demo thanks

Nah I dont sell mods, thanks anyway

Now, I'm not too sure where to post this, because it is a request, but for it to be added to the credit card.....

So, one of my users suggested that we have an option to hack the ATM and steal some money and that you can also hack someone else's credit card, if they have one. Of course there would have to be a limit to the amount of times you can hack the ATM, and it has to be quite hard! :-P Same applies to hacking other people's credit cards. :)

However, I won't be able to code this myself, because it seems rather advanced and I am still a n00b. :oops: GGL.

Cheers,

The Ace

well its actually up to you if you want to keep both i think with the credit card you dont get intrest on the money and the bank one you do correct me if i am wrong

so i think you should keep both but its up to you

hope that answers your question

• 3 weeks later...

This Feature is great if you only have SHOPS in your game however i have a travel agency and a mrriage page that only allows transactions Via the bank.

When a user places all their bank money into their credcard account NO money is left in their bank and cannot be transferred from creditcard to bank to which means the only way my users can spend their money is via the shops and nowhere else...

Ok ive recoded the bank.php so it allows Users to deposit money from their CREDITCARD back to their Normal Bank Account..

Save this file as creditbank.php

Your members can now deposit Money from their Creditcards to the normal bank if they have other addons in the game that dont support the Creditcard Facility...

JUST AND UPDATE I had the fee set wrong and was deducting money from your for Depositing any...

For those that have the script above just change if($fee > 5000) { $fee=5000; }

To

Or redownload the above as its now fixed ,,

Ok ive recoded the bank.php so it allows Users to deposit money from their CREDITCARD back to their Normal Bank Account..

Save this file as creditbank.php

Your members can now deposit Money from their Creditcards to the normal bank if they have other addons in the game that dont support the Creditcard Facility...

Great Feature!

• 1 year later...
I want to use this but I get this error :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in C:\xampp\htdocs\Game\shops.php on line 62

I looked through everything seems fine.

Can someone tell me what I am missing I know it's something small lol

This error usually 100% means your missing a { or a } somehwre in the script a good text editor like notepad++ will highlight all the { and } as red so you can identify open and closed just sift through your script and try to locate any that are missing.

• 7 months later...