MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Lottery

Akash

This mod basically allows you to purchase upto 100 lottery tickets, which can be easily changed. Each ticket is x amount, $100 in my case, and everytime a user buys a ticket, $x is added to the jackpot. Then a weekly cron chooses a random winner and credits them with the jackpot.

Please note I did create this myself :). Hope you all enjoy. Screenshots are unnecessary. I have posted for V1+V2 but not 100% if V1 is fully working. I'm testing it now.

For V2 ONLY!

1. Create a file called lottery.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

2. Then add the following sql:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

3. Finally create a weekly cron file (cron_weekly.php) and add the following:

ENJOY :wink:

Sorry if something similar has been made before, but I assure you the code style is different. Please report any bugs :).

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Free V2] Lottery

i have found a error

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/chrisell/public_html/lottery.php:2) in /home/chrisell/public_html/globals.php on line 6

It's not MCCodes? Well obviously it's not going to work then :|.

Joker, I already told you on MSN that it works fine on V2 must be something you've edited elsewhere.

The Jackpot goes out whenever you set it. I run that cron_weekly.php every week so the jackpot goes out weekly but you can do it daily or every few days.

lol i heard jokers using his knowledge of injections to hack games... bad idea mate i'd stop since you did it to the wrong site and their after your balls on a silver platter :-D

they even asked me to help them but i don't get involved in crimes...

have fun

also nice mod Akash,

Joker is a little dumb so give him time to understand why it doesn't work mate... he's slow...

lol i heard jokers using his knowledge of injections to hack games... bad idea mate i'd stop since you did it to the wrong site and their after your balls on a silver platter :-D

they even asked me to help them but i don't get involved in crimes...

have fun

also nice mod Akash,

Joker is a little dumb so give him time to understand why it doesn't work mate... he's slow...

hmm yeah, I just happen to notice Joker is a bit stupid. Not only does he attempt to hack games but apparently he hacked some guys email/msn... :-P (Course he did :wink:). I get MSN messages from him saying "try n hack my game". And he thinks it's impossible...well he's wrong.

LOL

i was on a game earlier he threated to hack everyone i showed him my ip turned off my firewall n av's and give him the telnet command he still couldn't do it... now that shows how much of a noob he is.

i personally hate posting stuff on ce cause of him being here i wont be posting free mods anymore anyways not for him to use,

he actually got his msn accounts owned lol all 4 of them the other week.

Karma sucks doesn't it ellis :wink:

lmfao

hmm yeah, I just happen to notice Joker is a bit stupid. Not only does he attempt to hack games but apparently he hacked some guys email/msn... :-P (Course he did :wink:). I get MSN messages from him saying "try n hack my game". And he thinks it's impossible...well he's wrong.

LOL

Thats very true i have people mailing me on msn saying he hacked their games using sql injections i wonder were he was taught them...

lmao he actually threatened to kill someone when he comes to england with his gun...<~he doesn't know england then huh we should tell him to goto Nottingham or Manchester maybe Liverpool that would be hilarious.

Ummm....I think I have found a slight problem: (this is from my DB)

Full Texts id userid amount jackpot

Edit Delete 1 1 100 1800

Edit Delete 2 1 100 1700

Edit Delete 3 1 100 1600

Edit Delete 4 1 100 1500

Edit Delete 5 1 100 1400

Edit Delete 6 1 100 1300

Edit Delete 7 1 100 1200

Edit Delete 8 1 100 1100

Edit Delete 9 1 100 1000

Edit Delete 10 1 100 900

Edit Delete 11 1 100 800

Edit Delete 12 1 100 700

Edit Delete 13 1 100 600

Edit Delete 14 1 100 500

Edit Delete 15 1 100 400

Edit Delete 16 1 100 300

Edit Delete 17 1 100 200

Edit Delete 18 2 100 1600

Edit Delete 19 2 100 1500

Edit Delete 20 2 100 1400

Edit Delete 21 2 100 1300

Edit Delete 22 2 100 1200

Edit Delete 23 2 100 1100

Edit Delete 24 2 100 1000

Edit Delete 25 2 100 900

Edit Delete 26 2 100 800

Edit Delete 27 2 100 700

Edit Delete 28 2 100 600

Edit Delete 29 2 100 500

Edit Delete 30 2 100 400

I have highlighted the problem in RED

I am ID 1, and I bought 15 tickets, so the jackpot read £1500. Then when ID 2 bought a few tickets, it didn't change in the actual game. It seems that each user has their own jackpot....anyone know how to fix this...? :-P

The ID for the ticket bought, I think is wrong.... ID 1 should have a jackpot of £100...therefore ID 18 should have a jackpot of £1,800.... :)

i was on a game earlier he threated to hack everyone i showed him my ip turned off my firewall n av's and give him the telnet command he still couldn't do it... now that shows how much of a noob he is.

i personally hate posting stuff on ce cause of him being here i wont be posting free mods anymore anyways not for him to use,

he actually got his msn accounts owned lol all 4 of them the other week.

Karma sucks doesn't it ellis :wink:

lmfao

ha zero yes i new it was u

and ps

where u scared to show ur name..?...

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'UNIX_TIMESTAMP(),0,'You won the weekly lottery and were credited $')' at line 1

INSERT INTO events VALUES('',,UNIX_TIMESTAMP(),0,'You won the weekly lottery and were credited $')

• 2 weeks later...

Guys...I spologise for the error. However, there is only two main errors,

1. Money is not being credited

2. A new jackpot starts for every person.

I'm editing and fixing them...give me a bit.

Thanks and enjoy the completed mod soon.