• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: [mccode v2] News Paper Ads no sql

Here is the screenshot for it.....

screen.jpg

Although this is a good mod there is a problem with it, it will not show up with the advertisements people buy.

i bought one for 10k just before and it let me type my message and the subject then once i clicked send it said "Congratulations, you bought an ad for $10,000!

Advertisement was successfully added!" but the newspaper is still blank.

• 10 months later...

Newspaper Ads From Post #9

Was wondering if anybody could tell me how to get the delete feature to delete only the users ad,and not all....nice looking mod i will use it if i can get this corrected

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated....Thanks in advance....Snake 8)

RE: Re: News Paper Ads no sql

I think i Covn It I think Lol Work For Min Well Good :-D

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

SQL Still The Same

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Need some info on this to get the newspaper to delete only users ads,not all....any help with this is thanked greatly

RE: Re: [mccode v2] News Paper Ads no sql

screen.jpg

Although this is a good mod there is a problem with it, it will not show up with the advertisements people buy.

i bought one for 10k just before and it let me type my message and the subject then once i clicked send it said "Congratulations, you bought an ad for $10,000!

with this newspaper mod when you place an ad you have to wait for the page to refresh to see the ad....same for deleting the ad....it must and does refresh on both ends

• 1 month later...

RE: RE: Re: [mccode v2] News Paper Ads no sql

screen.jpg

with this newspaper mod when you place an ad you have to wait for the page to refresh to see the ad....same for deleting the ad....it must and does refresh on both ends
Could you post the version when you can delete ad ?