Silver

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [mccode] Mods 4 Sale - UPDATED POST

1) You cannot refund a free service

2) They are not refundable anyway

3) As it was free, and you never paid the $5 conversion fee, i think i had the right to stop converting when i liked.

WELL THATS NOT TRUE YOU SOLD THEM TO ME IN V2 AS THAT WAS WHAT I WANTED I SAID I ONLY REALLY WANT THEM IN V2 SO !!!!!! AND YOU JUST IGNORE ME NOW MY GAME HAS LOADS OF ERRORS BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT HELP TO FIX THEM !!!!!!!!!! PLUS YOU SAID YOU WOULD CONVERT THEM !!!!!!!!!!!

THEY WERE DESIGNED FOR VERSION 1, I AM NOT A VERSION 2 CODER, THEREFORE I CAN NOT FULLY GET THEM WORKING TO THEIR PROPER STATE. THE SERVICE WAS FREE, YOU GET FOR WHAT YOU PAY FOR, IF YOU CHOOSE TO TRY AND GET MONEY KNOCKED OFF, AND DONT PAY THE CORRECT FEES YOU MUST EXPECT A CRAP SERVICE.

No, they clear state VERSION 1.

Just a little question for ya; why own a version 2 game if you cant code for it? I owned a version 1 game, cos i knew i cud code for it, hence why my mods are in version1.

Well, i cant be arsed to post our pm's up here, but the mods were sold to you as version 1...you requested version 2 aswel, i said that wud cost u, you failed to pay. I sent you version 1 and version 2 copies, i let you off $5 of the bundle price,the whole conversion price, and the whole installation price.

As version 1 was the original package, use those. I sent them to you, so use them. You cant complain you got ripped, because you were sent fully working mods for the version i was selling for, IF you paid for version 2 conversions, you would have been refunded the conversion cost.

I have purchased the fed reply system and it works perfectly. V1 and V2 arent that different and if you look around the forums here you will find instructions on how to modify them to v2 yourself. Not really a big deal in my book. Sorry but i think the mod i got is great, i plan on grabbing more later lol.

maybe it is but converting isnt always as easy as people have posted that works on the simple scripts but only 2 work for v2 atm and im not 100% sure what changes to what :? i know some but it just sucks that silver is just ignoring me !!! please contact me on msn

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have mailed and added to msn but havnt had answer yet very intrested in buying

I get so many n00bs adding me these days I don't know who's who, so I generally just appear offline all the time, if you drop me a PM with your email address (so i know who you are) I will drop you a message on msn next time we are both on.

Thanks