MakeWebGames

[mccode] Mods 4 Sale - UPDATED POST

Silver

Bulk Offer Now Available. All mods work out to be $85 total (including mod Criminal Record). If you decide you want to purchase all of these I will sell you a bundle package for $70 with free installation if you wish.

Ok, i got some mods for sale. They all work and have no bugs. Each mod will come in a .rar file, so you will need to download WinRAR to open them. Inside each rar file you will receive: SQL (if neccisary), instructions, and files needed to be uploaded.

Here's what i got to sell:

Fedjail Report System - $30

The fedjail report system is basically a feature which allows users to place a fedjail report while in fed. Staff members can respond to these reports via their staff panels, and a conversation between the user and staff member can take place. The staff member has access to delete reports, lock them etc etc. Click the links below for screenshots:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Screenshot 4

Screenshot 5

New mailbox style - $10

The new mailbox I have created is basically a way to reduce lag, it is also stylish. It allows users to view each of their mails seperately, listing all mails and subjects on the main mail page. Click the links below for screenshots:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Missions - $20

The mission mod takes a TC style approach, using the game mailbox you receive mission debriefs, briefings and abort messages. The system uses a range of NPC's which you will have to add yourself. The mission mod takes a very realistic approach. Click the links below for screenshots:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Screenshot 4

BBcode Engine - $5

The BBcode Engine offers basic bbcode functions. It allows users to use features such as:

Bolds

Underline

Italics

Links

Alignments

Email links

Images

and a few more.

Shortcuts - $10

The shortcut mod basically gives users an option to add extra links to their side menus. This makes site navigation for a user easier. They can add upto 5 shortcuts to their menu, to prevent menus from getting too big! Shortcuts can be added or deleted via the shortcut page. Click the links below for screenshots:

Screenshot 1

If you require installation help it will cost another $5 on top of the mod price.

Please do not resell these mods or distribute them to others upon purchasing. If you require further assistance or wish to ask questions email me or add me to msn: [email protected]

Thanks

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [mccode] Mods 4 Sale

I also got a 5 card poker and scratch card game in the works, these arent completed yet. If you think you would be interested in buyin contact me on msn or email me.

The poker game comes with a 52 pack of card images and you can win various prizes for matching suits.

i suggest ya to gain sum reputation :lol: ppl pay more attention to ppl who have + / -

(just a suggestion)

and nice mods but are they totaly urs?

Nah, Silver's good dw

Btw, is that the bbcode thing I gave you? (dont really mind if it is) lol

I got the fedjail report system and i'm having a little trouble with making it work with v2. I've got it all set up with no errors...but when you click the link to go to makereport.php it just refreshes the page. I dont think its calling the fedheader.php. I put require "globals.php" require "fedheader.php" and I think it was just calling the regular header.php. Do I need to make seperate globals.php and call it fedglobals.php. Then change the fedglobals.php to require fedheader.php instead of header.php?

[code]yes, create a new file called fedglobals.php

On fedglobals.php replace

require "header.php";

with

require "fedheader.php";

[/code]

on makereport.php

replace:

require "globals.php";

with

require "fedglobals.php";

fed header will basically be a copy of your original header.php, all you have to do is take out the fedjail part. If you use the fedheader.php supplied you will hav a game looking like mine lol

hope that helps

Ok, ive got it all setup now and theres no errors or anything. But when i tested to see if it worked...I replied back to a user that was in fed and the message didnt display for the user in fed jail. It's like its not adding it to the db or something, and yes, i added the sql.

Okay..

Its not the + / - that i care about, if someone is having a bad day they give you -!

Fedjail reports easy enough to make, but good job.

10 USD for that mailbox layout :lol:...

BCC engine for 5USD :|, good.

Shortcuts, easy enough.. maybe 6,8USD though :|

Installation fees, geese.

I hope you know allot of different types of servers ;)

Other than that, good mods ;)