MakeWebGames

[mccode] Mods 4 Sale - UPDATED POST

Silver

Re: [mccode] Mods 4 Sale

I make them slightly expensive for a reason:

1) So people dont pass around to others

2) So only responsible people can buy them as they are usually adults and can afford that

Okay..

Im not an adult and i can buy those mods :|

Then again I am responsible..

My modifications aren't cheap, neither expensive.

I work purely on the value ;)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, im not adult either lol, but im honest and responsible, i jus dont like my shit being passed around. :P

But if you think they are expensive you dont have to buy...i will be releasing fedreports v2 at a later date, which will look better and have some aditional features 8-)

And you gain adult hood at 21 not 18 ;)

WRONG

in england you gain it at 18

For these reasons:

16 - Smoking, Move out, Sex - ALL NOW LEGAL

18 - Alcohol, Driving - ALL NOW LEGAL

So its all legal by then

Guest Anonymous

Re: [mccode] Mods 4 Sale - UPDATED POST

Yea you can bump Silver as long as it doesnt become spamfest ...btw nice to see you back active on here :)

Guest Anonymous

Honestly I dont like the system...too many petty people. If you voice an opinion someone doesnt like chances are you will wind up with negative force.

me too. I have a bunch of negatives for no apparent reason. If someone has a problem with my questions I ask, then I wish they would be an adult and come to me directly instead of being immature and giving negative karma for no reason.

Yeah one person gives you so much negative, its stupid, as people think "He has -10 and +3" its because if someone doesnt like you they give you -1 all the time and more -1 is given out then +1 to people, its just people dont post saying "-1 to you!" because they will just get -1 back twice as hard!

well to be honest these seem to be great but my copies i brought in v2 don't all work and silver has just been ignoring me so i cant install as instructions are wrong on some and error are everywhere if you help me its +3 for you silver please :-D

They were sold to you in VERSION 1, the conversion was free as it was a service you never paid for. The VERSION 1 copies you received work fine, so please do not complain. Until i can familiarise myself with version 2, my service wont be that reliable, so i may stop offering it.