[mccode] Hide & Seek [$20.00]

Isomerizer

Title: Hide & Seek

Includes:

- 1 PHP File

- 1 SQL File

- 1 Instructions

Description:

This mod is great fun for the users, They'll have the option to join the game, then go off and hide or search random parts of your site. They can find multiple users by searching parts of the game.

Soon as i added it to my game, users loved it, It kills time and cures there boredom when in hospital or waiting around.

If you are found by another player, you will receive an event and taking out of the game. Players compete to see who can stay in the game the longest without getting caught.

Screenshots:

screen.gif

58649093iq3.gif

http://isomerizer.com/mods.php?mod=hide

Can be seen fully working @ www.amazon-survival.com

(I will only sell this mod to trusted users)

Re: [$20] Hide & Seek

So it basicly selects a random page from your php pages? COOL.

Seeing you say you will only sell to trusted users... who might they be?

Huh? Where does it say it selects a random PHP page?

A user will have the option to hide / search somewhere in the game while playing hide and seek.

This could be anywhere they choose, i guess they choose random places, But I'm guessing your referring to SQL selecting a random page for them from your remark, No. You could say the "users" select a random spot on a page. :-P

Trusted users, will find out who they are, when if they wish to purchase this modification and contact me i will either Accept or Deny them. :wink:

COOL.

Thanks, My users love it and also find it very "COOL." :-)

So it basicly selects a random page from your php pages? COOL.

Seeing you say you will only sell to trusted users... who might they be?

Huh? Where does it say it selects a random PHP page?

A user will have the option to hide / search somewhere in the game while playing hide and seek.

This could be anywhere they choose, i guess they choose random places, But I'm guessing your referring to SQL selecting a random page for them from your remark, No. You could say the "users" select a random spot on a page. :-P

Trusted users, will find out who they are, when if they wish to purchase this modification and contact me i will either Accept or Deny them. :wink:

I think you took that wrong.

When they select a page to hide in, do they put in the page name like index.php or does it show all the pages using a while function conecting to all php pages?

That was basicly the question :lol:.

I think you took that wrong.

When they select a page to hide in, do they put in the page name like index.php or does it show all the pages using a while function conecting to all php pages?

That was basicly the question :lol:.

Can't blame me, 99% of your posts are sarcastic / abusive / insulting.

Anyways, You add a little bit of code to your header, mainmenu, heck where ever you want to put these 2 buttons, When on a page it will display the 2 buttons you can choose to hide or search this page, It will then search the page for users. If you check it out on my game, you can see how its done.

I have been using this for a week now and I like it and has been a big hit with the members... I found a real good spot and was their for a day and a half so I decide to offer a prize to the first person that finds me.

Good job as always ISO

im looking forward to this mod look very good! i know my users will love it! payment sent just wating for iso now XD

You just went straight ahead and sent the payment, when i never actually said you could purchase the mod. Sorry.

Wheres the refund button... :|

Ok, thanks to mdshare, I now have ioncube encryption.

If you wish to purchase this, please send $20 to [email protected]

Also, please provide what OS your server is running, along with the PHP version, and make sure the server has ioncube loader installed. (Most do by default). Oh, and the domain the script will run off of.

Thanks.