MakeWebGames

No I'S

Halo

Guest Anonymous

Re: No I'S

My years spent as a PHP/MySQL developer have proven extremely useful. Secure, well made programs are my forte. Of course, one can only thank the people who have helped me reach these levels.

so because of that we went to the park to play football my legs really hurt after playing hour's of football, then we went home to tea and found that the car had been stolen :(

Another "i"

*lol never saw that, and i made this game*

So i can make a rpg game and like put my stats up to a billion and put my level to 9999999999 and put a code to set me to all energy all brave all everything all money crystals no jail time no hospital time and all i will say is

I made this game so i can do what ever i want.

HA!

Guest Anonymous

So i can make a rpg game and like put my stats up to a billion and put my level to 9999999999 and put a code to set me to all energy all brave all everything all money crystals no jail time no hospital time and all i will say is

i made this game so i can do what ever i want.

HA!

Not altogether sure that the poster before the current one has mastered the concept of the game.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

But not as good as the old games .. Hunt the Wumpus, The precursor to Doom who's name doesn't escape me, just has a letter we can't use, the Commander Keen set and many more.

Everywhere one looks, ones eyes fall on Nyna's posts that range from her Young looks,that may be an old photo, and her 30 years knowledge of computers, to her helpfull ways to new members ,the posts she put here, ones lost for words, how hard one must try to put a long sentence together only to use 4 vowels.

she attempts to never be rude to new comers , but who can blame her when noobs annoy her.

Her code are great and the free mods she posts as well, one can only hope one day to be as good as Nyna the Queen of C E .com

Just want to add......

Thank You Nyna for your help your (had to pause here for a second or two, need to search for another word)

So Thank You Nyna for your help your a great muse.

for what muse means google 'Muse n. Greek Mythology' the answers at answers.com, no.2b

Guest Anonymous

Why thank you user 4171... For my own part, one should really thank those on whose shoulders one stands, and to all the excellent colleagues that have been collected over the years.

Yes the youngsters can be a handful, but as one of the older crowd, one feels duty bound to attempt to pass on some of the useful concepts that have paved the way for me over the years.

Of course, these days, from the purchase of AS by the CE Network, you'll have to locate me on other channels on the chat system, but as always you're bound to hunt me down somewhere.