MakeWebGames

[mccode] Energy Orb [$5.00]

Title: Energy Orb

Price: $5.00 (You can make $5 from this mod easy!)

Availability: 15 Codes Left!

Includes:

- 1 PHP File (energy.php)

- Instructions (instructions.txt)

Description:

This mod is an item called "Energy Orb" which when used grants the user 150 energy instead of the usual 100 energy. This is a great mod to add under the donation options, as you can easily sell it to users for $5 each for those who want more energy (which leads to more training, and attacking).

This mod was coded by me, and was made for V1 (can easily be converted to V2 if needed). If there are any problems with the script please contact me and I will be glad to fix them! You are not allowed to resell, thank you!

If you have any questions/want to purchase please contact me at: [email protected]

Re: Energy Orb [$5]

Wtf, Isn't this just the 150 energy mod i made, buy you've just made an item for it...

When i bought your's it don't really work all you get is 150% Energy, Then when you attack someone it cost 75% energy and the gym also has problem's.

Couldnt you just add somewhere where it defines the users max energy something liike... (Please excuse my bad coding - Im still not great)

if($ir['donatordays']>1) set ($ir['maxenergy']=150) on all of the energy-comsuptive pages (attack, gym etc)

Or could this work as like overwriting the max energy on the header.php

Dont flame me for being a newbie coder :roll: Just an idea, thats all

EDIT: This wont work :roll: Just realised that the energy increases as you level up (I think) so It would need a percentage equation in there

Nope ben.

Not to be mean or ruin your post but Iso's 1 is preferebly better. It comes with the donator page and everything set.

Wtf, Isn't this just the 150 energy mod i made, buy you've just made an item for it...

When i bought your's it don't really work all you get is 150% Energy, Then when you attack someone it cost 75% energy and the gym also has problem's.

Yes matt when you bought his it never worked but remmember i got it working ;)

• 5 months later...