MakeWebGames

[mccode] House Break In [$15.00]

Haunted Dawg

Hello.

Ok you guys might be thinking that this is iso's mod but it aint.

Description:

It allows you to break into some one's house and allows you to steal there item or some of there money.

You can also destroy an item of your choice.

You will never be able to succeed the hole time you can always fail and get jailed or hospitalized.

Price: $15

Why $15: Because i got the idea from iso's mod but came to think of it i actualy made my own script because i bought iso's one and it had to many exploits / bugs.

Preview: Can be seen working on http://www.killah-city.com.

Now befor you all post stuff thinking i am re selling iso's mod i will be sending iso a free copy of mine so that he can aprove that mine is different from his and that mine is coded different.

I am selling this because i thought some of you might like it but some of you dont want to deal with bugs i have delt with them for you.

This mod is 100% working with out any bug so far. Exploits might be a chance but it is 99.9% secure from exploits.

The exploits on iso's mod is very dangerouse if i am stealing an item from id 2 i can change the id to id 5 with out any question and put in any id from the inventory and steal it tho its not id 5's item i can still steal it. With mine you can be assured that that wont happen.

Re: House Break In [$15]

I don't know about everyone else, but normally when problems are found in a certain script, I rely on the [b ]original[/b] creator of that script to repair the problems and send me an updated version.

I surely would not spend 15 dollars(even though it's little), and buy something like this, it would just be useless.

Anyone that thinks differently, please share your opinion.

I found alot of bugs about 5 bugs and 3 exploits in iso's mod i told him about it and he did not do any thing. So i went and made my own script. I have tested the mod and my mod works better than iso's i come to found a bug in iso's mod that when stealing an item it does not even give you the item and it does not take away same as the destroy and for stealing money i also had big problems.

I dont know if its the v2 version he sent me or its just plain that he never coded it correctly.

In all his mysql_query functions not one has a or die(mysql_error()); at the end to actualy find any error's i there for put or die(mysql_error()); at the end of all my mysql functions now as my post said if you going to post rubish dont post at all.

Thank you.

Guest Anonymous

Will I for one agree with Spudinski...

And before you publically denounce other peoples modifications Killah, perhaps you should look to you your own site. I won't publish the exploits I've found so far as personally I don't think that is the done thing...

Now tell me... Would you prefer buying a exploitable and buggy mod from the original maker when he is not?

Seriusly look around firstly silver made this mod so basicly Silver is the original maker.

So i for there will sell my copys to those who want. I do not care about the rest but those who want it can have a copy as for i would not want to buy a buggy and exploitable mod for $20 when i can buy one for $15 and atleast i know its secure.

Lol, done nothing about it? You only notified my of this last night, and didn't tell me the exploit.....

Since then i have been at college and haven't had time...

The exploits you found are easy, your just changing an item id, And then you say my mod does not work at all. :s

You sure you have not just broke yours?

I've seen your code, of course its still exploitable, and doesn't look to efficient, you should learn to only select date from a table / database that is needed.

I'll be fixing the exploits in my mod tonight and be changing some of the security (sessions) to something more secure and stable, as a lot multi tab and cause the sessions to reset.

Your code is very messy too, heck yes congratz you have learnt to indent, but you should really learn to use functions instead of loads of isset($_POST['blah']) 's.

Switch your $_GET and direct it to a function, so much easier to edit a certain part.

What happens if i POST various actions at a time? The mod will go mad. Allowing stealing of cash & items at the same time.

Some of your mod you have just taken code from mine and edited slightly, I'm not stupid...

and infact here is the original post of this mod:

http://criminalexistence.com/ceforums/i ... topic=4558

That is correct, and if you would check on that link .. Silver did no longer have or sold the mod, people were still requesting it, so iso remade it.

For this one I'm also with iso. I'm pretty sure if you told him where or what the errors are, he would fix them and update the code.

I'm not feeling all too good about this... How much of your mod, is actually code you typed in yourself? completly everything? or is it just based on iso's one?

reasonable (or w/e) you wanna call it, no it is not.

The only thing i copied from yours was the tutorial.

Now please tell me why my code aint efficient? Your code is extracting data from the item types table when mine is not. And what has the mod got to do with item types when basicly it aint needed?

Now you telling my code is not efficient?

my code:

$l = mysql_query("SELECT i.*,it.* FROM inventory i LEFT JOIN items it ON i.inv_itemid=it.itmid WHERE i.inv_id='{$_POST['itemd']}'") or die(mysql_error());
  $z = mysql_fetch_assoc($l);

Your code:

$item = mysql_query("SELECT iv.*,i.*,it.* FROM `inventory` iv LEFT JOIN items i ON iv.inv_itemid=i.itmid LEFT JOIN itemtypes it ON i.itmtype=it.itmtypeid WHERE iv.inv_id={$itemid} ORDER BY i.itmtype ASC, i.itmname ASC LIMIT 1",$c);

Now as yours is selecting from item types wich is not needed dont know why you put it.

My mysql querys all have or die(mysql_error()); when yours does not.

My code is only selected once when yours is twice. Please tell me how my code aint efficient than yours.

My code does not have a single bug but yours has 4-5 bugs and 2 exploits.

Now your saying that my code can be exploited? Try it http://www.killah-city.com/breakin2.php?ID=2 try it you will not succeed.

and infact here is the original post of this mod:

http://criminalexistence.com/ceforums/i ... topic=4558

That is correct, and if you would check on that link .. Silver did no longer have or sold the mod, people were still requesting it, so iso remade it.

For this one I'm also with iso. I'm pretty sure if you told him where or what the errors are, he would fix them and update the code.

I'm not feeling all too good about this... How much of your mod, is actually code you typed in yourself? completly everything? or is it just based on iso's one?

reasonable (or w/e) you wanna call it, no it is not.

Your saying mine is based of iso's mod? Yes it is but iso's one is based off silvers one. The only reason why i made this was his was to bugy and to exploitable.

Iso: I never broke mine i secured it and it just never wanted to work after that.

Guest Anonymous

my code:

$l = mysql_query("SELECT i.*,it.* FROM inventory i LEFT JOIN items it ON i.inv_itemid=it.itmid WHERE i.inv_id='{$_POST['itemd']}'") or die(mysql_error());

$z = mysql_fetch_assoc($l);

[/php]

There is several things wrong with this... Read the mysql manual, read the PHP manual and you may discover the problem.

Iso's code IMHO is actually marginally better although as you say he does appear to retrieving slightly more data that is perhaps required. Actually you are as well. but I guess you have some good reason for that.

And yes, your breakin2.php can easily be exploited. PM me for details.

Iso's mode is built up from the ground, just based on screens from Silvers probably

Yours is iso's mod and you recoded that part, that is what bothers me a bit.

I certainly doubt it that you have built it up from scratch, and those are things that bugger me now and then.

but who am i to say what you can and can't? I'll let nyna do that :P she finds it all

This is the thing i dont like...and a reason why i dont buy your mods...just because a certain mod is exploitable you see it as a reason to make your own version which is supposedly more secure and not exploitable...other thing is your so touchy about the comments people make..and you need to grow up about it...you always come up with a stupid remark.

Templar i just copied iso's tutorial wow woopy doo!!

I mean there was no need for it...this just tells me your not mature and your trying to show off to your freinds..and even if your not it still leaves me to believe your imature..People will only take your seriously if you grow up and act your age..You may only be young BUT if your trying to set up small business i.e a game or something along those lines...your not going to get many clients/buyers or donaters if people cant trust you or think your capable and sensible about what your doing..and dont bother making a post or complaining about this one as it's just going to be ignored. And it wont change my opinion of you one bit.

As for now, i only believe my own assumptions ... i'm not trying to accuse you from copy & paste, i'm just poiting out and asking some questions about it (okay maybe not on the nicest way :p)

As for the check, i wouldn't mind doing that. It certainly would clear a lot up.

@YG, he can point that out to me on that way, i can accept that ... i haven't been the nicest boy either :P

And about re-creation ... it happens everywhere, i rather don't see it here all to much but i can't forbid him to do it ...

check unix/linux distro's -> maybe one of the bigger examples

This is the thing i dont like...and a reason why i dont buy your mods...just because a certain mod is exploitable you see it as a reason to make your own version which is supposedly more secure and not exploitable...other thing is your so touchy about the comments people make..and you need to grow up about it...you always come up with a stupid remark.

I mean there was no need for it...this just tells me your not mature and your trying to show off to your freinds..and even if your not it still leaves me to believe your imature..People will only take your seriously if you grow up and act your age..You may only be young BUT if your trying to set up small business i.e a game or something along those lines...your not going to get many clients/buyers or donaters if people cant trust you or think your capable and sensible about what your doing..and dont bother making a post or complaining about this one as it's just going to be ignored. And it wont change my opinion of you one bit.

Funny thing is how you talk so much when you dont contribute :|.

I can be mature enough if i had to but seriusly not cared about showing maturaty here.

I show that i am mature infront of my friends, not friends on the computer but friends in real life i wonder if you have any.

Basicly you telling me that if a mod i want is out i must buy it because if i make my own basicly im using there's?

Sorry but i will not buy a mod off some one that cant code.

I will not buy a mod off some one that cant be cared to secure there mods.

I will not buy a mod off some one when i can make it.

The only reason why i bought this mod was because the person i code for wanted this mod so bad and couldnt wait 2 hours for me to make it so i bought this one.

Does it look like i beg you to buy my mods? I dont because i wouldnt buy your mods either.

Another thing is why i re coded this mod (i did create it from scratch except the tutorial piece) is because it was poorly coded.

if you actualy buy this mod you will see how squashed up the code is.

It does not matter how big you can make a mod but how small the lines are, i think iso's mod is basicly 420 lines squashed up and once i made it fit my eyes so i could read it it became 480, My mod is 460 some odd lines.

I dont need to set up a small business on the internet ie a game or such i only make games for the fun of it and to keep other gamers happy.

Its funny how you say that i wont get donators because they wont trust me but please explain how i have made over $1500+ since killah-city was open. Not to mention i sold the game for $150 because it was the only person that would take the game for $100+ but wont reset.

Since the new owner has actualy owned the game she has made $300 profit so basicly $450 so she has gained $300 back from what she bought it for.

Killah-city.com was basicly the biggest game ive had and made quite a bit of money a month. I actualy never spent a cent on what killah-city earned i only spent the money on buying unique mods that wont be re contributed to the other people.

And i dont care if you wont post back to this younggold as i seriusly do not give 0%.

Anyways im out.

I'm not gonna pick sides here......But I talk to Killah, And I have seen his work. Honestly, I think He's just looked at Iso's mod and improved on it.......But Iso's mod is also very good, It looks good and before I payed for some other stuff, I was going to buy it.

Killah does good work and so does Iso :-)

Funny thing is how you talk so much when you dont contribute :|.

I can be mature enough if i had to but seriusly not cared about showing maturaty here.

I show that i am mature infront of my friends, not friends on the computer but friends in real life i wonder if you have any.

Basicly you telling me that if a mod i want is out i must buy it because if i make my own basicly im using there's?

Sorry but i will not buy a mod off some one that cant code.

I will not buy a mod off some one that cant be cared to secure there mods.

I will not buy a mod off some one when i can make it.

The only reason why i bought this mod was because the person i code for wanted this mod so bad and couldnt wait 2 hours for me to make it so i bought this one.

Does it look like i beg you to buy my mods? I dont because i wouldnt buy your mods either.

Another thing is why i re coded this mod (i did create it from scratch except the tutorial piece) is because it was poorly coded.

It does not matter how big you can make a mod but how small the lines are, i think iso's mod is basicly 420 lines squashed up and once i made it fit my eyes so i could read it it became 480, My mod is 460 some odd lines.

I dont need to set up a small business on the internet ie a game or such i only make games for the fun of it and to keep other gamers happy.

Its funny how you say that i wont get donators because they wont trust me but please explain how i have made over $1500+ since killah-city was open. Not to mention i sold the game for $150 because it was the only person that would take the game for $100+ but wont reset.

Since the new owner has actualy owned the game she has made $300 profit so basicly $450 so she has gained $300 back from what she bought it for.

Killah-city.com was basicly the biggest game ive had and made quite a bit of money a month. I actualy never spent a cent on what killah-city earned i only spent the money on buying unique mods that wont be re contributed to the other people.

And i dont care if you wont post back to this younggold as i seriusly do not give 0%.

Anyways im out.

Haha...now that my freind is funny

oh yeh i dont contribute to the community thats why i still hang around here and just poke my nose in everyones business when im offering myself as a graphic designer and doing jobs for people :/ Coding isn't my strong point and i got a while to go before im any good thats why i mainly code for myself and only myself.

And hold on i have got freinds and your in no position to say what i do and dont have...

never anywhere did i say that you are forcing people to buy your mod.

and i never said you wouldn't get donaters

and i dont care about what money you have made what games you own.

and when did i say that you would care if i didn't reply...

But nevermind...

And miniman i never doubted that killah or iso weren't good coders there all good in there own ways.

But im just going to leave this convo now..unless i get taken up in the convo.

For peek sakes, when will you learn, If i chose not to indent code, it does not mean its poorly coded.

Lol @ Obvious lie.

Anyways, I'm home now and gonna revise this modification, anyone who bought it and is reading this, I advise not to buy this re-done crap, but to contact me for a new updated version, that should be completed very soon.

- Thanks.

Okay, i got the files from Iso and Killah, thanks for cooperating.

The result:

- Both files ARE different

- Yes there are things the same, but very limited and some things just have to be the same since it's a modification for the same engine.

- Killah mod: easier to understand

- Iso's mod: more advanced

- I didn't check on features/security or anything else, just resembles

So i can say that they are different (apart from the tutorial, and a display line here and there)

It's up to you what ones you want to buy.

both posts will stay, but please no breaking off peoples codes... reactions like "nooo that one is better" or "heeey that one has more exploits, go buy mine" will not be tolerated. if there is something wrong, please point it out nicely! We're not here to fight ;)