MakeWebGames

SQL Injections

Re: SQL Injections

Btw.. I have seen a real program that decrypts md5.(DO NOT ASK ME HOW!!, i will not tell you)

I just happen to have that program. And it doesn't straight out decrypt it, you have to know what you are doing... (decrypting md5 is one of the side additions the program has, not even its main thing)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

True. I wont argue with that, but technically it is still decrypting the hash as it is still giving you a readable word at the end of it. Although it is not truly decrypting it.

But then that is what decrypting is all about, having a code and looking up what you know already about the encryption, aslongs as it going from being encrypted to normal text it is still being decrypted no matter how its done.

you don't even need to do all this to hack a game, just one lil program i can not name. but it will give you access to all scripts within that domain

what i was saying there is yes i do have a program and alot of ppl do use it, but they use it for other means but it can be used to steal scripts, it is a web crawler with a link spider i can get links from sites or if i want i can steal the scripts.it will show you everything it runs into on that server.

• 2 weeks later...

stryker, I understand you are still trying to save face. There was a point in time that I had been looking around for some "magical" program that I could steal php scripts from, and none exist. As deathstar, Hack3rmatt and the others say, it is impossible to use a program (without a valid username and password) to steal PHP scripts, all you will get when you get the script to download is a filename.php.html file, which in itself is an html file no PHP will be in the script. IF by any chance you do/did have a program like that, SOMEONE would have been able to support your theories... and I know that many have been in the scene long enough to know about a program like that.

Thats not exactly how a hacker gets the website hacked.

That may be a shell, but nothing near an example how they upload it ;)

btw. thats not the ultimate shell.

This is a PHP backdoor, that allows code execution, directory browsing, reverse shell (if used correctly), create files, delete files, format hard drive, view netstat internet connections.

The Ultimate Shell ....!!! upload wherever u want and begin your hacking activities...

Enjoy

http://rapidshare.com/files/***********/*****.**.**

Preview:

http://www.davidgrant.ca/files/image..._0.preview.png

Like others have said, you cant download the php files without getting access to the ftp files. Therefore when you access the php files they dont get executed.

Also, it is impossible (although some mad scientific claim to be able to crack it) to decrypt md5 using calculations. md5 processors or crackers work by encrypting and comparing, or like decepti0n said, have a massive rainbow table that they use :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hey i keep getting this Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pettypes_dropdown() in /home/branncom/public_html/petadmin.php on line 125 but as far as i can ell everything is allright hers is the code im using function new_pet_form()

{

global $ir,$c;

print "<h3>Adding an item to the game</h3><form action='petadmin.php?action=newpetsub' method='post'>

Pet Name: <input type='text' name='petname' value='' />

Pet Desc.: <input type='text' name='petdesc' value='' />

Pet Type: ".pettypes_dropdown($c,'pettypes',$pettypesid['pettypes'],$pettypesname['pettypes'])."

Pet Buyable: <input type='checkbox' name='petbuyable' checked='checked' />

Pet Price: <input type='text' name='petbuyprice' />

Pet Sell Value: <input type='text' name='petsellprice' />

<input type='submit' value='Add Item To Game' /></form>";

}

can anyone help me

hey i keep getting this Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pettypes_dropdown() in /home/branncom/public_html/petadmin.php on line 125 but as far as i can ell everything is allright hers is the code im using function new_pet_form()

{

global $ir,$c;

print "<h3>Adding an item to the game</h3><form action='petadmin.php?action=newpetsub' method='post'>

Pet Name: <input type='text' name='petname' value='' />

Pet Desc.: <input type='text' name='petdesc' value='' />

Pet Type: ".pettypes_dropdown($c,'pettypes',$pettypesid['pettypes'],$pettypesname['pettypes'])."

Pet Buyable: <input type='checkbox' name='petbuyable' checked='checked' />

Pet Price: <input type='text' name='petbuyprice' />

Pet Sell Value: <input type='text' name='petsellprice' />

<input type='submit' value='Add Item To Game' /></form>";

}

can anyone help me

Seriously... Use your brain, Its that thing in your skull... How on earth is that related to SQL injections?

• 3 months later...

MD5 can't be decrypted..

They use a huge database.

Dont mean to rain on your parade there but I think they can be decrypted.

Md5 Hash: efe6398127928f1b2e9ef3207fb82663
Normal Text: qweqwe

Well Whoop de Whoop I just decrpyted the most basic letter password you could think of :D