MakeWebGames

Mccodes Version 1 Or 2

Guest Anonymous

Re: Mccodes Version 1 Or 2

What Is Your best version of codes Version [1] or Version [2] in 2 months i will add up all votes and ill post the overall winner of codes supremacy lol

Depends how you determine best...

Security - Both abysmal

Gameplay - Both abysmal

Graphics - No comment

Ease of installation - Obviously a lot of people have problems in both

Server load - Database is terrible due to extremely poor SQL queries in both, Web load I honestly can't say

So how do you measure it?

• 1 month later...

Is it just me or do you agree with all the admins in your posts,

Well i think both version's are very good, looking at some of the other engine's mccodes look's better and more features then the others, Dabs was only young when he created it and i give him some credit, but he could of done some area's alittle better, if mccodes was not created we all would not be here creating mods and selling them ( Making Money ) i think it is disgraceful how much stick dabs and cb get, if you look into the coding it must of took hours of work each day they are bond to make mistakes, all game engines have problems, if there are problems the simple solute is fix it yourself or get help to fix it there no need for all this fuss one were ever security and bugs need to be fixed there are simple solutions to these also fix and get security,

Now if you don't like mccodes then code an engine yourself and do it how you want it and make it bugless, or just simply recode mccodes and make it bugless and better security, like torncity have overall these games are very sussess full, some make alot of money, some just make abit depending how much time you spend on it. Well thats all i have to say.

Guest Anonymous

Well I think a my prerogative rights as a member of the fairer sex and change my mind :-D

Having played with V2 for a while last year, I hold by my original statement - poor quality all round, albeit some better facilities.

With the take over of Amazon Survival, and having had a (brief) chance to look at the code, with a little careful manipulation, I believe it to be better, simply as it is smaller. Okay, less facilities, but that makes it a lot easier to drop in some pretty large chunks of 3rd party code - secure APIs, optimized cron system etc.

Of course all this is a fair bit of work, but not too difficult.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I think a my prerogative rights as a member of the fairer sex and change my mind :-D

Having played with V2 for a while last year, I hold by my original statement - poor quality all round, albeit some better facilities.

With the take over of Amazon Survival, and having had a (brief) chance to look at the code, with a little careful manipulation, I believe it to be better, simply as it is smaller. Okay, less facilities, but that makes it a lot easier to drop in some pretty large chunks of 3rd party code - secure APIs, optimized cron system etc.

Of course all this is a fair bit of work, but not too difficult.

Now have you compared that to an original v1 source...or does it just happen to be iso's re-worked version of mc v1?

just a question.

Guest Anonymous

Now have you compared that to an original v1 source...or does it just happen to be iso's re-worked version of mc v1?

just a question.

Both in fact :P

• 1 month later...

I have to say version 2 is but thats just to me.

i think its easy to mod then version one but both need a lot of work just to get the game running smooth and bug free but i think version two has whats needed to learn from

version 1 is to easy to work with and has way more bugs in it from the start hence it being version 1 vs version 2 we all know as version go they get better as they come out in new versions.

so for me its version 2 but i can code version 1 or 2 just has easy but version 2 starts with a way better staff side to it the in version one but who's to say witch ones better to each there own