MakeWebGames

[mccode] BLIP Tables (Blocked IPv4 Addresses by CIDR)

Guest Anonymous

Re: Free 2 - BLIP Tables (Blocked IPv4 Addresses by CIDR)

*muffles a few swear words*

I followed the instructions.. Are we supposed to remove the $IP stuff?

And I will read through the code now. I was expecting to work straight away coming from you xD

include_once("blip.php");

if (blip_is_blocked())

die("<tt>Your IP address has been blocked</tt>");

$IP = ($_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'])

? $_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR']

: $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];

So um...how would I use it then? xD

See, this demonstrates my point.

You've obviously not even taken the time read through my code MTG, and have even less of an understanding of the language than I suspected. Shame really. I thought at one point you might have showed promise, but you have managed to disappoint me again.

if you don't understand or understand the ludicrousness of MTG's code snippet above *and* see the obvious mistake and solution, I suggest you go away for a few years and learn the language.

Guest Anonymous

Spud misses the point totally, so I guess he's not read the code. ;)

MTG do what you want, the code does work out of the tin, however it presents constructs that you should learn form.

Guest Anonymous

Don't even need...

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Well, i think you don't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

my file persmission is like either 755 or 644 but yeah i use and still do that other ip banner that the other guy made and well its ok but i know your's is better :-) so yeah but i added my code that u said add and i got his exact same problem so yeah i know exactly where my file is at where MTG's is the normal public_html and WWW folder should i take ou that./blip.php and replace wid blip.php..?...like he did,..?

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

I got mines just like that and it works i simply changed ./blip.php to blip.php and it found my file so +1 for me and i didnt know what ./ was xD i am guessing like u said nyna or MTG htdocs folder..? :? :?

Guest Anonymous

Try and include the full path... /home/usr/public_html or httdocs/blip.php

• 7 months later...

Re: [mccode] BLIP Tables (Blocked IPv4 Addresses by CIDR)

Has anyone manged to get this working correctly. Ive tried this and everything seems to work fine until you add an IP. The whole site then gets blocked. Now before its stated that ive filled the information incorrectly and thats why it blocked the whole site I fail to see why. Ive used nyna example to just ban one IP address and just adding that 1 IP bans all IPs. Anyone managed to solve this issue? I see some have had the same issue in here however that was blaimed for incorrect installation. If anyone has had this issue and can help resolve it than I give you many thx in advance for any help that you can provide.

This would only stop someone who does not know how to use Google in fact if you ask me i think this whole mod is pointless (no offense) but there's billions of proxies out there. Plus something so complex in the hands of someone less experienced is an accident waiting to happen. they could block an entire web provider example: Aol, BT, Sky and so on there is no 100% guaranteed way to stop a hacker or a banned user from gaining access to your website.