[mccode] Advanced Break In [$20.00]

Isomerizer

Title: Break In

Price: $20

Includes:

- 1 PHP File

- Instructions

Description:

This mod will allow users to break into other users house, Default brave is 2 x level.

There are several steps when breaking into someones house then several options once inside, including money, items and lock picking.

First you must decide whether to pick the lock, it will indicate a percentage of success depending on your level compared to the persons level being broken into.

Once you decided, you'll attempt to pick the lock, If you fail, 3 Outcomes will happen, containing jail, hospital and a neutral result.

If you succeed, you'll enter the users house and can decide to steal 10% of there cash, or steal / destroy one of there items, The higher the price of the item = Harder to steal / destroy. Same with cash.

The Mod will also alert all users of attempts and successful break ins using events.

Destroying, will perm destroy there item, done out of spite. But don't worry, higher the item price = harder to break.

Also comes with a small tutorial.

Screenshots:

Phase 1

phase1qx6.gif

Phase 2

phase2an8.gif

Inside the house

insidesf7.gif

Stealing

itemsa9.gif

Destroying

destroypa2.gif

Stealing Money

moneypo4.gif

Orignally made in v1, Has not been tested in v2. Can convert.

Can be seen working @ www.amazon-survival.com

Guest Anonymous

Re: Break In [$25]

Oo - You beat me to that one -- I have a small burglary mod that I was intending releasing as a freebie... Guess I'd better not now :D

Re: Advanced Break In [$20]

I bought this mod it is a pretty cool mod. My members LOVE it, the only thing when buying it, it had 1 bug that i had to ideal out.

Iso here is the fix it should be:

When updating the item it should actualy be:

if(mysql_num_rows($check) > 0)
              {
                 // Update Item if they do not have
                 mysql_query("UPDATE `inventory` SET `inv_qty` = inv_qty+1 WHERE `inv_itemid` = $items->inv_itemid AND `inv_userid` = $userid LIMIT 1",$c) or die(mysql_error());
              }

You might be asking why is there so many spaces its because i went through the file to make it more readable for me :wink: