MakeWebGames

Make Money from Your Site with these tips !

mdshare

Most people eventually want to start making some money from their site. Either to pay for their hosting or for just to generate some spare cash on the side.

We have seen some major sites that generate thousands of dollars a month by just using some advertisements on their pages. On this page you can find some sources to generate some income for your website.

AdSense is an excellent way to make money from your website. Pays well for United States traffic.

Most of the major sites use AdSense in order to make money from their site.

Their tips play with positions, sizes and colors for the advertisements and see what works best.

Use channels to track specific pages on your site and see how they perform.

Advertising your site with Adwords is easy. You pick either the keywords or sites that you want to target.

Then choose how much you want to spend and then your ads are placed and you will then gain visitors to your website.

Can't wait for the $100 minimum payout by Google then you can choose for Bidvertiser, get paid for every click and have the payments sent directly to your PayPal account ($10 minimum payout).

[url="http://www.bidvertiser.com"]internet advertising[/url]

Bidvertiser is also a easy and cheap way to advertise your site, currently there is a promotion ongoing that gives you $20 free advertising. With BidVertiser, you decide where your ad will be displayed. Simply browse through their search and categorized directory of sites and choose the appropriate ones for your ad.

[url="http://www.bidvertiser.com"]internet advertising[/url]

Reachads is an an advertising agency exclusively for gaming-related sites called ReachAds. ReachAds can pay you to display gaming advertisements on your website, and you can advertise your game on the ReachAds network for as little as $0.03 per click. The ReachAds network consists of many popular and reputable games such as Imperia Online and Bulfleet.

Advertise with ReachAds

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Make Money from Your Site with these tips !

Currently testing Adwords, bidvertiser and reachads as medium

personal opinion so far:

Adwords:

* you need to upgrade (free) to take the full potential of it

* a very big help to know which keywords are good/bad to use

* variations on ads at no cost

* downside is that you need a credit card to make use of this great ad-tool

* high impressions/high clickrate, you need like a minimum of $50 budget a month

Bidvertiser:

* $20 free is a nice budget to start off and test it at no risk

* selective category, 512 sites you can target in the gaming category

* medium impressions/low clickrate , budget of $30 a month is more than enough

Reachads:

* No information where your ads are displayed

* Easy funding through paypal, no creditcard needed

* high impressions/low clickrate, budget of $15 a month should be enough

Conclusion:

If you have a creditcard Google Adwords is the way to go as it gives you valuable information for your site also.

Bidvertiser dunno really just as Reachads no clear view where ads are shown at least you know on how many sites.

Reachads easiest most simple one to use (paypal) but gives also minimal info.

First of all it's AdSense and not AdWords for us publisher on google... small but important thing as AdWords is where we advertise. Second thing, check this:

http://www.associateprograms.com/discus ... 19465.html

I must say I go exactly the same problem myself, started to add AdSense to my pages, reached 100$ and then received a nasty email from google saying my account has been disabled... That's just my experience, yours could be better.

I would suggest also:

http://www.game-advertising-online.com/

However you need a quite good game before being accepted by them.

Anyone use Adbrite.com for Revenue generation? I'm giving them a shot but I'm tired of seeing the same exact banner every single page. Of course it's only been active for an hour. :)

Im using all the ones what md suggested..

Also tryed reachad, never got a confirmation email, so ditched them

Just started adbrite too seems good...

So atm using, Ad Sense, Bidvertiser and Adbrite....

Gonna stick with them, bring in the money :lol:

about bidvertiser....basically, you just place thier ads somewhere on your site and when people click on an ad(s), you get sent $10 straight into your account?

does it require a start off fee?monthly fee or anything?

has anyone tried it. if so...plz can you give me some feedback (good or not..just tell me if thier good to use)

The more traffic a site can generate the better has always been my opinion but I think games need to target also. As their revenue is not advertising but members that pay for premium services.

Or games could make eg a Adsense slot on each page, with a extra premium service or have it included in the donators package

example

non donators > ads are shown

donators > ads are not shown

simple function to create, and it would generate also extra revenue for the game, my way is using publisher money to advertise

thats how i have it already mdshare :LoL:

I dont like advertising for these following reasons:

Yes you get 10k hits more on your game.

But how many are there and just make an account to see.

THey never return.

YOu just end up deleting 1k accounts a month...

Any place, anywhere, that tries to charge you before giving you money is a scam.

BTW, I dropped adbrite from my site. I was tired of getting stupid Advertise Here ads and nothing targeted to my site.

i've gotten the pin card, submitted it, they say they sent the check but.. eh

lol well you are in Australia, I remember sending Peachy a christmas card with priority airmal and well it took 6 weeks to arrive... so Aussie postal services must be slow...

Guest Anonymous

Meh the chocolates I sent her took months ...I was sure they got lost.