MakeWebGames

Make Money from Your Site with these tips !

mdshare

• 4 months later...
Guest Anonymous

Re: Make Money from Your Site with these tips !

what about like bux.to and that if you advertise on sites like that u should get quite a bit off traffic

what about like bux.to and that if you advertise on sites like that u should get quite a bit off traffic

Tried alot of PTC's.

None are really successful, The best one is probaly Advercash's banner ad. Got me quite a bit of traffic and sign up's. PTC don't work well for games. If i ever do advertise on them its to get me unique visitors :)

Guest Anonymous

Anyone heard of Widget Bucks? Another way to make money off your site. They claim over $2 eCPM which is quite good and offer a $25 signup bonus.

Link:

logo3.png

Can you customize the ads with them?? Id imagine ads for just anything could get rather annoying to your users...I know on CE md always tried to keep the ads gaming related ....At least there is a common interest. Id be interested in trying it...but Id like to see some sort of content control.

You can control content, keeping in mind it is all Products not your typical advertisement. Actually, I think the content control is too much for it's own good. I have to be as specific as Shoes or XBox 360 Games, for example, or rely on their crawler to determine the best product. However, since I operate games which require you to login, I dont think the crawler will really work. So you could still keep your displays focused on console games etc.

Guest Anonymous

Ah....after reading up on them...Im not sure they'd fit into a design site...I can see them working well on a site says targeted towards dieter's (ie exercise equipment) or more for some site that's selling something tangible...perhaps hosting sites if they set it up for pc hardware.

I notice alot more ads online these days...even my sons toddler game sites have huge skyscrapers on them all the sudden, selling everything imaginable for kids....Actually the kids gaming sites would probably do quite well with something like this geared towards toys...specially this time of year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm so surprised ater switching almost fully to AdToll, it's dunno ... it's great will be difficult to find a competitor to have me switched.

Service is great and superfast, you get real help with everything as publisher, as advertiser.

I'll make somewhere this week a post about it.

• 2 months later...

So, what would be the best for me as publisher? I mean AdSense is fine but I don't like possibility

of being banned for something I have no control over ... I don't like idea of Google getting money

and at the same time refusing to pay me some! AdToll seems like fine deal but I would like to read

your thoughts on topic before I made a decision ...

Thx in advance, overklokan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~