MakeWebGames

Upgraded Gang Page

I made a Village system based off the Gang system and has most of what you want, plus more. Welcome message, leader orders, mass payment, mass message, protection (buy to prevent war while you grow), voting, upgrades, donate, log file, wars, things to earn money, raids, collections, jobs, missions, raids, inventory and village tasks. For this system though I don't have permissions setup yet, or allow a leader to withdraw any amount of money or bullets as it has to be a mass payment. I'll be converting it over to my gang system once I'm ready to go with that. I haven't written it all myself as most code was available to me and I've changed it to suit my purpose (ie Jobs is Gang Crimes, Collections is Businesses). And this one has a beast list which is NPCs that you try and farm kill (well rinse and repeat).

image.png.6b2374ffd9ae4aac87c9519718212211.png

17 hours ago, Canjucks said:

I made a Village system based off the Gang system and has most of what you want, plus more. Welcome message, leader orders, mass payment, mass message, protection (buy to prevent war while you grow), voting, upgrades, donate, log file, wars, things to earn money, raids, collections, jobs, missions, raids, inventory and village tasks. For this system though I don't have permissions setup yet, or allow a leader to withdraw any amount of money or bullets as it has to be a mass payment. I'll be converting it over to my gang system once I'm ready to go with that. I haven't written it all myself as most code was available to me and I've changed it to suit my purpose (ie Jobs is Gang Crimes, Collections is Businesses). And this one has a beast list which is NPCs that you try and farm kill (well rinse and repeat).

image.png.6b2374ffd9ae4aac87c9519718212211.png

Looks and sounds great, let me know when you have done what you need to and I will give it a look.