MakeWebGames

Library

peterisgb

Simple Library to Add, Read, Edit and delete books.
create php file library.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

And here is your SQL

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

You'll need to create the Directory images/library/ in your File Manager, Upload the image attached that i've used for no cover image.
Please note that this is the VERY first Version and Revision, I'll update this with changes i made.

no.png

Here is a Screenshot

image.png.6ce8d2c02e1a5b783511c95c97fe1f20.png

Edited by peterisgb
v0.1.0
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, ags_cs4 said:

Amazing work, Will this work like knowledge base??
or it will give benefit to players like Torn City?

and i think u might use user level instead of user id to check for admin permision

Well i went for just me for safety, and there isn't any benifit to the user as of yet (if there ever will be i dunno), As to like Torn, I've never played it or been on it so i couldn't say.

8 hours ago, peterisgb said:

Well i went for just me for safety, and there isn't any benifit to the user as of yet (if there ever will be i dunno), As to like Torn, I've never played it or been on it so i couldn't say.

oh, well it give some stat: int, labor, or even limited time boost

if you wanted something likenewspapers than that good tho i will say some thing need to change
content and pages need to be used as TEXT or LONGTEXT instead of VARCHAR(255)

and i think there is adiffrent idea to do the pages by using `substr($content, 0, 500)`

you can limit each page to have like 500 but i ihave even better idea than that as that will break the works and sentences

you can have this `[page]` in the content and when you want new page you can use it to break the text
so you will use `$PageContent = explode('[page]', $content)`and that will give you paged content for example page #3 `$PageContent[2]` and to check if page exist you can use `isset($PageContent[$_GET['page]])`

PS: small idea im using on my newsPaper mod 😄 

And i just wanted to know if its gonna work like knowledge base
if so the paging system is little out of place and cumbersome

here some example of my KB

image.thumb.png.438c07e9a81cc572fcd32741ea1d73a9.png

image.thumb.png.36c3ef9a0dc145ab64e63a412b2a5b03.png

• Like 1