MakeWebGames

could someone help me get a fix for the code below

blackhawk

There was an error!

File: /home/ru2zj39mo0jf/public_html/system/modules/installed/moduleManager/moduleManager.admin.php
Line: 204
Error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/ru2zj39mo0jf/public_html/system/modules/installed/moduleManager/moduleManager.admin.php:204 Stack trace: #0 /home/ru2zj39mo0jf/public_html/system/modules/installed/admin/admin.inc.php(100): adminModule->method_install() #1 /home/ru2zj39mo0jf/public_html/system/modules/installed/admin/admin.inc.php(30): admin->viewModule() #2 /home/ru2zj39mo0jf/public_html/system/class/module.php(30): admin->constructModule() #3 /home/ru2zj39mo0jf/public_html/system/class/page.php(200): module->__construct() #4 /home/ru2zj39mo0jf/public_html/system/class/page.php(87): page->load('admin') #5 /home/ru2zj39mo0jf/public_html/system/init.php(87): page->loadPage('admin') #6 /home/ru2zj39mo0jf/public_html/index.php(4): require('/home/ru2zj39mo...') #7 {main} thrown
Type: E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR

3 minutes ago, blackhawk said:

There was an error!

File: /home/ru2zj39mo0jf/public_html/system/modules/installed/moduleManager/moduleManager.admin.php
Line: 204
Error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/ru2zj39mo0jf/public_html/system/modules/installed/moduleManager/moduleManager.admin.php:204 Stack trace: #0 /home/ru2zj39mo0jf/public_html/system/modules/installed/admin/admin.inc.php(100): adminModule->method_install() #1 /home/ru2zj39mo0jf/public_html/system/modules/installed/admin/admin.inc.php(30): admin->viewModule() #2 /home/ru2zj39mo0jf/public_html/system/class/module.php(30): admin->constructModule() #3 /home/ru2zj39mo0jf/public_html/system/class/page.php(200): module->__construct() #4 /home/ru2zj39mo0jf/public_html/system/class/page.php(87): page->load('admin') #5 /home/ru2zj39mo0jf/public_html/system/init.php(87): page->loadPage('admin') #6 /home/ru2zj39mo0jf/public_html/index.php(4): require('/home/ru2zj39mo...') #7 {main} thrown
Type: E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR

Is it from GL v2? Or one of Aliz Code or GL? 

" Class 'ZipArchive' not found in" <-- is the module you're installing in a zip format and zipped correctly?

Dude, I was only trying to help you via discord no need to block me man - I'm not Aliz just pro GL. The problem you're having above is with AzH GL and from what you told me you and Aliz had some kind of issue with your dealings leaving you with no account on his site even though you purchased the codes? I'm sorry to hear that, it doesn't sound righ, the good news is there is plenty of good help around on this forum and the official discord server. MC2 is a good code base but just hasn't been updated in so long and GL is and from what I get is more secure which was the major issue with MC2 back in the day when it was last updated. There's still some peeps who code it and if I can help I will even though its been 13 years.