MakeWebGames

Crimes V2/EXP

Does that mean its going up by 1% each time you do a crime? Is the 100 Trillion EXP needed to rank one level? I'd be reviewing those numbers to a more manageable number so you give 1 - 5 exp per crime success and ranking per level is around 3 to 7k (as a guide). The other thing is I don't believe the database will handle 100 Trillion as a value particularly if its set to int (11) as what is usually the standard. 

Dustin ... you can create your own formula for how much exp you want for each time a crime is successful.

For example you could base it on 15% of the players level, 2% of their current exp * 2. The forumula creation is up to you; it's limitless.

Or you could just add a new field to your "Crimes" table and set a percentage there and then use that as a basis for your formula.

Edited by newttster

You said in your OP that you set the EXP to 100T which by default has no effect on exp gained unless you successfully modified it. Don’t take this the wrong way but considering your other posts you have made, I assumed you have not modified the do crime.

In a nutshell, what I am saying is that exp is gained based off the amount of money you put in for the successful completion of a crime. For example, to get 100T exp, you would have to put 800T money gained for a successful crime completion 

Edited by KyleMassacre
More context

No i havent modified it, my first mccodes game i could set the EXP to 100Bil and it worked, no this time its not working.  I'm not very good at understanding what you guys are mentioning.

ok, i just tested what you said in your last message, i got it now.
thank you for you time to message on here!