MakeWebGames

Airline Management

peterisgb

Hello, I'm Pete. I've been around theses parts for over a decade now. This is by far the best game yet.

Since September last year I have been working with a friend on a Very Different type of Mccodes game. As some of you will go. Oh Mccodes, What can you really do with that.
Well Alot really 😄

So here I am to introduce you to Airline Management.

Airline Management is still very early in Alpha but in a state that is playable. This is a Real Time Flight Management game where you start a company send flights around the world from one airport to another to make money for better planes. Join Communities so you can see other HQ and Flights flying around the world.
There are currently 7,201 Airports ingame and counting.

So Why not come join, Test out the Game and give me your feedback here.

Remember, This is still in Alpha so you may hit the odd bug but this game is still very much being worked on and improoved. This is still early stages so some systems ain't complete.

-->-> Airline Management <-<--

Screenshots you ask? hmmm. Sure ok. I want you to join and test really but incase you don't. Enjoy these screenshots. Yes This is Real Time Weather aswell.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

9 minutes ago, corruptcity || skalman said:

Good luck with that Peter, sounds like a very different idea and concept of a game using mccodes. do the flights take real time like London to Miami or New York taking 5 hours?

Oh yes, Its real time hehe. Depends on the aircraft depends on how long it takes, Like a Concorde would be quicker than a 747.

I just did one Flight from Newark, NY to London. Airbus A380

7.png

8.png

9.png

So at 1:41 in the morning my flight should be landing 😄 

Edited by peterisgb
Pictures

1 minute ago, corruptcity || skalman said:

oh wow not to bad then, do your passangers all clap when they land like Ryan air's do? lol. have you added stuff like planes going missing like MH370 or other random stuff like the plane lands in North korea instead of South Korea?

hehe, Not quite yet but it is in the works and on the books to come. 

on another note, how much effort was there to convert mccodes into a non crime type of game, you've given me an idea that I might give ago.

Have you seen or played the game startup Company, something like that but it's online

for your site one suggestion I would make is on your home page and you click sign up the 2 backgrounds clashed and made it difficult for me to focus on it and read it and had to move it to the right

Edited by corruptcity || skalman

3 minutes ago, corruptcity || skalman said:

on another note, how much effort was there to convert mccodes into a non crime type of game, you've given me an idea that I might give ago.

Have you seen or played the game startup Company, something like that but it's online

Well i had to strip out most of mccodes pretty much everything just leaving the base core

1 minute ago, corruptcity || skalman said:

thought as much and also removed most of the tables from the db to I'd imagine got some php errors when creating an account

php errors.png

ugh, Minor problem there, Shouldn't be to hard to resolved. Erm. Nope didnt get errors. But then i rewrote the register sql 😄

I have to ask; since you would have removed 90% of the code and 95% of the database ... why in the world would you even use MC Code?

That's not a knock to the game; nice to see something new 🙂

58 minutes ago, SRB said:

I have to ask; since you would have removed 90% of the code and 95% of the database ... why in the world would you even use MC Code?

That's not a knock to the game; nice to see something new 🙂

Because the core, login/registration was a quick and simple system to use and get started from. Easier to remove un needed code without breaking much

I've never actually built a login/registration system before so it made it easier to strip and keep it working.

imma check this out... i also got a php error aswell and tells me invalid login details, but it said i was signed up, has to use google system

Airline Management v0.1.8 AlphaA non-critical error has occurred. Page execution will continue. Below are the details:
PHP Notice
: Undefined variable: rdy (8)

Line executed
: /home/airlinem/public_html/required/headerout.php:44

.A non-critical error has occurred. Page execution will continue. Below are the details:
PHP Notice
: Undefined variable: online (8)

Line executed

- ©2023

8 hours ago, MajikalJoker said:

imma check this out... i also got a php error aswell and tells me invalid login details, but it said i was signed up, has to use google system

Airline Management v0.1.8 AlphaA non-critical error has occurred. Page execution will continue. Below are the details: PHP Notice : Undefined variable: rdy (8) Line executed : /home/airlinem/public_html/required/headerout.php:44 .A non-critical error has occurred. Page execution will continue. Below are the details: PHP Notice : Undefined variable: online (8) Line executed : /home/airlinem/public_html/required/headerout.php:44 - ©2023

Airline Management v0.1.8 AlphaA non-critical error has occurred. Page execution will continue. Below are the details:
PHP Notice
: Undefined variable: rdy (8)

Line executed

.A non-critical error has occurred. Page execution will continue. Below are the details:
PHP Notice
: Undefined variable: online (8)

Line executed

- ©2023

As for the most part this shouldn't stop or break the register system and is only minor display issues on a page that isn't really important 😄
But i have sorted it regardless.

Edited by peterisgb