MakeWebGames

Right Side Menu

SpookyOn3

Im old school McCodes and the menu and sidebars were very easy to change the wording. 

Im using the default theme with Shoutbox and want to change the wording on the right side menu but cannot find it anywhere to change.

I found the left hand side but cant find the crimes and other parts of the side menus. Anyone know?

44 minutes ago, SpookyOn3 said:

Im old school McCodes and the menu and sidebars were very easy to change the wording. 

Im using the default theme with Shoutbox and want to change the wording on the right side menu but cannot find it anywhere to change.

I found the left hand side but cant find the crimes and other parts of the side menus. Anyone know?

a bit of a rethink of how you do things with GL coming from MC. Its worth learning though

You should find what you need in the loggedin page in the theme folder for default id say your using.

• Thanks 1

If you want to change the menu links they are all generated from the .hooks.php files. i.e. if you wanted to change the crimes menu hook you would go to modules/installed/crimes/crimes.hooks.php in there you will see a hook to generate the menu item.

Its designed like this so that if you de-activate a module the menu link will go without you having to edit another file

• Thanks 1