MakeWebGames

[GLV2][MOD][$9.00] Party System

Sim

54 minutes ago, Dayo said:

Not a bad idea, but i think the notifications would get tiresome very quickly

Thanks. Yah but nah. Doesn't matter how many notifications there are, view them once there all marked as viewed. 

Deepening on popularity, and others opinion regarding notifications, a log may be an alternative option.

lol you clearly don’t understand what notifications are used for. 

now what about this scenario where I’ve been shot at at 10pm but I don’t log in until 7am but in that time I have 400 notifications of pointless notifications about people committing crimes. The one notification I care about is now hidden in a sea of rubbish.

a log or a single notification per day alonmg the lines of "You and your party earned xx EXP today" would be buch more user friendly 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dayo said:

lol you clearly don’t understand what notifications are used for. 

now what about this scenario where I’ve been shot at at 10pm but I don’t log in until 7am but in that time I have 400 notifications of pointless notifications about people committing crimes. The one notification I care about is now hidden in a sea of rubbish.

a log or a single notification per day alonmg the lines of "You and your party earned xx EXP today" would be buch more user friendly 

😆 and I agree. It just slipped my mind while coding it.