MakeWebGames

Hey

athena26

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so you are looking for the inside CSS to be modified and icons created for money crystals etc and mafia theme.

hmm  $50.00 are you looking for a clean design as design and implementation is a bit low.. 

I paid over $1,000 for a design from@W3Theory || Peter and in the end never got the design i paid for in game & Login Page don't get me wrong its not like he took my $$ and never got back to me all was going fine we were speaking paid for design in advance he had some RL issues going on at the time but still trying to complete the project. The project was late so he kindly offered me some extras for the design like logo etc and i happily accepted login page was designed and in game design too he had shown me all the screenshots then everything went down hill from there lack of contact. I Yet i still patiently wait for a refund or my amazing design. Its not like @W3Theory || Peterto let down a customer he's a well known designer and Trusted coder by many around here and has been here for as long as i remember He even designed / coded by mobsters online template and another 2 templates i have.. 

Mobsters Online

image.thumb.png.167128c0c63b46f6889df45c0f2d0d6c.png

image.thumb.png.4b4835665eae7ce7bb85d01a184c1c6f.pngimage.thumb.png.3f9609231861cd83e07bcade0ef08666.pngimage.thumb.png.17e7e78d4a5345e6fa7b499a4a5129f5.png

4 hours ago, SwiftGameR said:

Okay so you are looking for the inside CSS to be modified and icons created for money crystals etc and mafia theme.

hmm  $50.00 are you looking for a clean design as design and implementation is a bit low.. 

I paid over $1,000 for a design from@W3Theory || Peter and in the end never got the design i paid for in game & Login Page don't get me wrong its not like he took my $$ and never got back to me all was going fine we were speaking paid for design in advance he had some RL issues going on at the time but still trying to complete the project. The project was late so he kindly offered me some extras for the design like logo etc and i happily accepted login page was designed and in game design too he had shown me all the screenshots then everything went down hill from there lack of contact. I Yet i still patiently wait for a refund or my amazing design. Its not like @W3Theory || Peterto let down a customer he's a well known designer and Trusted coder by many around here and has been here for as long as i remember He even designed / coded by mobsters online template and another 2 templates i have.. 

He may have been at one time ... but not anymore, in my opinion. Don't get me wrong ... he did some amazing work for me but then screwed me over on the hosting part of it without even kissing me first. Near as I can tell he hasn't been seen around here since June 22, 2016. I would not recommend him to anyone at this point. He'd have to go a long way to prove himself to me now and likely even then, I'd never trust him again.

• Like 1