MakeWebGames

Blackjack Battle

drgullen

This is a game that I coded a long time ago and never bothered sharing until now.  It is intended to run in a web browser on a computer and I don't believe will play on smart phones.

It should work fine on any 64-bit version of Windows 7 or newer.  Please read the readme PDF and follow the instructions precisely to install it correctly.

It is a card game based on Blackjack where you play against an opponent rather than trying to beat a dealer.  Your opponent can be another person or the computer.  The game involves a lot of luck of the draw as well as some strategy along the way.

You can play a single game which should take about 10 minutes or less, or you can play "best of" series of 3, 5 or 7 games.  A Best-of-7 that goes the full 7 games would probably take between 60 to 90 minutes to complete.

I hope you have fun with it.  Let me know what you think of it.

You can download it here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/h7cr78nm2o531mh/Blackjack+Battle.zip/file

@ags_cs4

Yeah, I could add some screenshots to the readme I suppose, that's a good idea.

As for virus checking, I don't know about you but I always virus check everything I ever download myself, no matter where or who I got it from, before I open it.  So, to me, it's on the downloader to do the virus checking, not the uploader.