MakeWebGames

Just another host

Canjucks

• 2 years later...

Viewing this in 12/14/2023 the bandwidth on the advanced blogger is still very limited by modern standards.

750MB of Drive Space? No mention of SSD? Nvme? or just HDD?

2.5 GB of Bandwidth? Very limiting the estimated data flow on the internet by 2025 is 175ZB yes Zeta Bytes of data?

The cost here is 2.99? so the cost vs the services is still debatable as if you where a blogger for example running videos even using a cdn to display images and videos to offload you would burn threw this limit very fast in modern internet society.

Note: i have not used the service just reviewing the cost vs whats given namecheap among other sites use similar shared hosting scenarios with a 2-3 $ increase with vastly different resources. While something like folkinet offers a low cost with ddos protection and Web Application firewall with more initial upfront costs.

Just my two cents owning a web hosting company none that i have listed of course as its rude but running a company no matter shared or a pure shared reseller what we look for is over selling when paying for anything with hard limits. Many say unlimited and that annoys me as nothing is infinite so this service is decent for a new user but other options are around.

It's all what you use it for for a PBBG that uses minimal images and offloads quite a lot to a CDN say backblaze as its a cheaper yet good alternative to amazons s3 well this would be suitable. i will give this a shot just because all hosting requires a proper review many high end hosting have caveats that they don't tell you until after payment.