MakeWebGames

HTML 5 game projects or mini games

Sim

Looking for suggestions to create some HTML5 mini games

I had several created and listed before GameMakersForums went down years ago. Its something im ready to get back into.

I can eventually turn these into mods for game engines.

• Like 1

i would say the normal mini games like slots, blackjack etc always work nicely if you was looking for more like connect 4 or tic tac toe always nice for like player challenges and mini bets. i personally use https://www.pixijs.com/ with socketio for all of my mini games they work nicely together and pixi is such a good library if you want any recommendations for that.

Pixi looks nice and simple.

I recommend to anyone who doesnt know how to create a 2d engine from scratch to not use an engine at first. Such as game loading resources, game loops, mouse tracking, collesion detection. 

I used no engine for all my previous projects, blocks(odd version of textris), blackjack, tic tac, tower defense demo, chess.

4 hours ago, CrazyElk said:

@Sim ... I would buy blackjack, blocks, tic tic and chess if you created them, others as well ... cheers.

Motivation. Ill have a few games posted by end of weekend. At least 2 games. 🙂

Edited by Sim
  • Like 1