MakeWebGames

Gangster Legends Premium - Trello Board

Dayo

As GLPremium becomes more and more popular i need a central place to track bug tickets, i was making a mod to do this for me but until that is ready I've made a Trello board, if you are a GL Premium Owner and want access just PM me your email and ill add you to the board. 

There you can see what Im currently working on, suggest new ideas, raise bugs and ask for support.

3 hours ago, Dayo said:

As GLPremium becomes more and more popular i need a central place to track bug tickets, i was making a mod to do this for me but until that is ready I've made a Trello board, if you are a GL Premium Owner and want access just PM me your email and ill add you to the board. 

There you can see what Im currently working on, suggest new ideas, raise bugs and ask for support.

Couldn't you automatically send it back to your server when you GL display a error?

Edited by Sim

14 minutes ago, Dayo said:

I could but if people are editing their game I don’t want errors that they made them selfs 

I was thinking that to. You would have 1000s from my modules in development. 🙂

Not sure if php has the option to check file details. Date Created, Date Edited. But it wouldn't be to much to create a list of modules and last release times to match file edit date.

If user edited file, it wouldnt match, so dont send error. Otherwise, send error.

Just a thought. Get your head spinning. 🙂