MakeWebGames

ip ban

rednspirited

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 10:42 AM, urbanmafia said:

there is alot of solutions in he free mods section that do this just use the search bar at the top. I wouldnt advise this though as so many people use VPN and sometimes the IP of the user will change depending if it is dynamic or not.

What other ways would you suggest to stop a player from creating multiple accounts? I've never really given it any thought or looked into it for alternate routes to stop this from happening.

29 minutes ago, newttster said:

What other ways would you suggest to stop a player from creating multiple accounts? I've never really given it any thought or looked into it for alternate routes to stop this from happening.

You can use email and mobile authorizer

2 hours ago, cobraz said:

You can use email and mobile authorizer

This a good option of you want to get rid of most spam, but still think about genuine players if they have just trying the game put they may not want to give you mobile numbers. If you do look at using this then FireBase is my preferences

16 hours ago, urbanmafia said:

This a good option of you want to get rid of most spam, but still think about genuine players if they have just trying the game put they may not want to give you mobile numbers. If you do look at using this then FireBase is my preferences

I agree. Register to a mafiagame should be very easy. In my game i only use email and username and no mail authorizer. If people wanna play in two users just let them 😅👌

• Confused 1