MakeWebGames

Piece treaty/protection/body guards

Sim

At what rate do you think someone should be able to go into protection mode automatically.

In my game one can mug or attack. Some the hacker really isn't real time. I would find it a bit unfair if a user mugs av weaker one until they broke. St, mugging them 30x. Or keep sucking draining them until the character dies.

I am thinking that each character can mug/attack the same player 3x/hour. After that they are protected for 24hours. A player can choose to put there character in protection mode. But once they mug or attack they come out of protection mode. 

I know alot of people out need players in protection mode for a day or week in certain games. I am against this, especially since there are other ways to go in protection mode. I believe having a player in protection mode will prevent them from seeing certain features of the game. If in protection mode they can't get muggged or attacked and be like I WANT TO DO THAT. If they get muggged in first couple hours of playing, they be like im going to mug some people's. Ohhh yes!!

Edited by Sim