MakeWebGames

Mccodes Csrf Issue

So i fresh installed Mccodes v2.05b to my host to test my module to fix issues within my Advanced Drugs Module all was good but since like the last 3 days i have not been able to login due to a CSRF issue which is not working. I have done nothing have tried this on a fresh install and @Dave has said hes had not made any changes to the server so i was wondering if anyone else having this issue while being hosted by makewebgames? 

13 hours ago, Magictallguy said:

I work for a small number of sites on the same host and have not experienced this issue.
Check your session handling

Okay thanks i dont seem to be having the issue on any other site i use but for some reason mccodes just wont read the csrf token being sent it is being sent i made sure of that i have made 0 changed to my mccodes v2.05b so i am stumped.

I remember experiencing this issue before in multiple other engines and almost every case came down to sessions.
There was one or two cases where a token was being set before it was processed (invalidating the expected key before we could touch it) - check for duplicate calls to MCCv2's CSRF token generation function

• 1 month later...

The csrf is working as i just added it to a staff file for my Advanced drugs module so not quite sure what is up i seem to be having the same issue with grpgv2 it just wont read the session anything i try to do just get the security timeout message but it was working and i have not really made any changes accept the header.php but i have tried to replace the csrf file with my code base in case it was the file and something to do with  new updated header.php code.