[GLV2][MOD][$6.00] Daily Login Rewards

Sim

After installing:

Open login.inc.php inside the modules/installed/login folder

Around lines 43 AND 45

Find $this->user->id 

Replace:

$this->user->id with $user->info->U_id

There is TWO instances of $this->user->id that must be replaced. Only replacing just one will still cause a error.

Edited by Sim
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Longshot said:

image.thumb.png.0e6123e3139875d80c35ea091b2540bd.png

Hi,

I am getting the following error when logging in to the site after installing the module.

Thanks,

Limageproxy.php?img=&key=59e7d3c1c26bf08c

I messaged @Dayo about this. I believe it's a issue between the login module and the hooks code. Once he gets back to me, I will contact all purchasers to resolve the issue. Discount on another mod, credit or refunds will be given. 

Edit:

I also have a new version which fixed various other bugs in the ACP. As well as installation issue.

In regards to the login error, I am waiting and hoping @Dayo can guide me in the right direction.

Edit:

Open login.inc.php

Around lines 43 AND 45

Find $this->user->id

Replace:

There is TWO instances of $rhis->user->is that must be replaced. Only replacing just one will still cause a error.

I also updated first post with fix.

Edited by Sim
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Sim said:

I messaged @Dayo about this. I believe it's a issue between the login module and the hooks code. Once he gets back to me, I will contact all purchasers to resolve the issue. Discount on another mod, credit or refunds will be given. 

Edit:

I also have a new version which fixed various other bugs in the ACP. As well as installation issue.

In regards to the login error, I am waiting and hoping @Dayo can guide me in the right direction.

Edit:

Open login.inc.php

Around lines 43 AND 45

Find $this->user->id

Replace:

There is TWO instances of $rhis->user->is that must be replaced. Only replacing just one will still cause a error.

I also updated first post with fix.

All good and works sexy.  Thank you!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Longshot said:

All good and works sexy.  Thank you!

Thank you, I added the "Collect Reward" from notifications just to add a bit more user interaction instead of just automatically rewarding a user. I think that feature makes this mod a bit better. 

Edited by Sim
  • Like 1