MakeWebGames

Login then logout then login Errors

Sim

I just reproduced this error about 10x in a row. I've never modified any of the GL files. Debug mode is on, unsure if it errors when it's turned off. I doubt top many people logout just to log back in though, if you like me to will 100x just to rest some stuff out.

I login, then logout, then login again to reproduce this error EVERYTIME.  At first I thought password was wrong but I just got refresh after getting the error and it will log me in. I also included a screenshot of the data produced from the hook when this error occurs.

I found this while playing with the user login hook. Second I thought it was because of the hook so I deleted the hook file to see if I could cause the error again. and even without the hook I can cause the error over and over. Maybe I should start calling myself the bug master. @Dayo @KyleMassacre

Screenshot_20200423-192159.png

Screenshot_20200423-191554.png

That is an odd one to say the least. I tried looking at the login/user class and I wonder if changing line 36 from:

if (isset($userExists["U_id"])) {
  $user = new User($userExists["U_id"]);

to:

if($user = new User($userExists["U_id"])) {

Would yield a different result or wrapping it in try/catch.

You should probably be putting this stuff in the issue tracker on github though too

Edited by KyleMassacre