MakeWebGames

PayPal IPN help needed

UOTS-Owner

On 2/13/2020 at 3:21 PM, UOTS-Owner said:

Hello, yes we are using SSL. Also I have to manually accept payments for some reason even though I have a business account and I have set it to auto-accept donations. 

Echeck PayPal's via PayPal accepts automatic I think? please correct me if I am wrong here PayPal is taking over everything hard to keep up with them lol but yeah I had broken IPN for ages and it was actually driving me crazy it should of worked but it just would not work..

Edited by SwiftGameR
typo

On 2/13/2020 at 5:51 PM, Magictallguy said:

Basic checks;
Is there an input named "notify_url" in your donation form?
Do you currently have an IPN implemented into your site and, if so, did it previously work?
If applicable, does your IPN use its own certificate? If so, it may have expired.

Failing that, I could write up an IPN for you

@UOTS-Owner I would take @Magictallguy offer he is amazing developer and like I said in my post when Adam mentioned me I always turned to MTG and he was great fixed my Credits Mod IPN in 5 - 10 minutes. I have also learned a lot from this guy Great Developer Very Friendly and Helpful and goes out his way to help people the best he can and he does amazing job help run this site as a admin and I have been around this site for a very long time before Dave got it. Talking back when mccodes was actually getting modules created for but then the previous owners tried to change there forum and all them mods and hours developers put into editing there posts about there free modules was screwed code got transferred over somehow causing the mods to have ' in the code plus something else. Yeah you can fix the module by finding it and removing it but should not have to do that they never done anything from there end to fix it. Ever since @Dave took over the form and got it live it is 1000x better loving the way its still got some old developers here from when I ran serval names (Newbie, NonStopCoding, SwiftGameR, Soon to be SmartWeb Productions). Template is great no issues when requested money ever Sorry told a lie there Either Dave or another Admin declined it but think Dave only has control of that not sure none of my business 😄.

Anyways @Davewas not in the wrong before anyone jumps the gun here I was actually at fault there was a module on HIS STORE which had some issues which needed fixed. So contacted buyer for lucky enough he did not want refund but was very glad to have customer service assist him to get any and all issues fixed so the buyer can actually have the working module on his game. So if you are refused payment contact Dave on discord or pm he does not hold money like old owners which I actually got back thanks to Dave 🙂

Edited by SwiftGameR
Updated text with some mentions COMPLEMENTED DAVES HARD AND GREAT WORK ALSO DAVES GOING MAD ON GL ENGINE WHICH IS SUCH A GOOD ENGINE WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND HOW TO ADD AND CODE FOR IT DID NOT LIKE GAMES LIKE THAT UNTIL I LEARNED THIS ENGINE OMG GREAT

9 minutes ago, UOTS-Owner said:

No worries erm I didn't do it myself hopefully this helps

image.png.f447be6f4701fd2a93ba69c4cbe1733b.png

can u grab one random function with a query in it so i can see your code structure i can see its been converter to mysqli then pdo so could be issue within ur code causing it. Can if not to much hassle?  send it here or private up to you. just something with a query in it so can see how to SELECT or UPDATE

Edited by SwiftGameR
typo