MakeWebGames

Anyone with some free time want to have some serious jquery/ajax fun?

boionfire81

And no freakin way I would get rid of that background.

Then wave goodbye to any user who plays via their phone (huge amount of people), with limited data plans (most people) and normally play when on the move (no wifi)

*Sigh*

Second [uSER=70574]TheMasterGeneral[/uSER] if you knew me or even actually read the first post, I know 0 about this JAVA crap.

See Pigeon's post above:

Java is not Javascript or jQuery

let's talk about what exactly were you trying to help me with in your post?

Of course. I asked you a simple diagnostic question to see what you have done. Its the same process I do when I troubleshoot my code, and when I help others troubleshoot theirs.

I was going to help, even if I'm not a JS expert, but you'll have to find someone else.

Just by looking at the HTML, I can tell that this is from a template, which don't get me wrong, is absolutely fine, but where did you get this template from?

Also, I can tell by looking at the HTML that your HTML is invalid. You're missing a closing div after your first slide.

I also tested your carousel animations, and they DO work; however, your previous/next slide links are completely invisible and are on the far-left of that upper area.

My suggestion: strip this out and take it piece-by-piece instead of copying/pasting the entire template and attempting to implement the entire thing at once. Trust me, taking this bit-by-bit will prove not only to be much easier, but you will also learn much more about the template that you're using as well as how to manipulate it to fit your needs.

~G7470