MakeWebGames

All links are 404ing

Ironleg01

Unfortunately it wasn't .htaccess file. My DocumentRoot is already in /public so I shouldn't even use .htaccess file. It looks like register class in home controller is not working or not being triggered at all. I'm not sure, can't really debug it unfortunately.

PHP 5.6.11-1ubuntu3.2 (cli)

That's my hosts file:

<VirtualHost *:80>

ServerAdmin webmaster@localhost

ServerName ullrge.dev

ServerAlias http://www.ullrge.dev

DocumentRoot /home/robert/www/ullrge.dev/public

ErrorLog /home/robert/www/logs/ullrge-error.log

CustomLog /home/robert/www/logs/ullrge-access.log combined

</VirtualHost>

Error log is empty so not sure what the problem is. Is this engine still supported by its creator?

I haven't been able to successfully install it myself either, so don't worry, you're not alone on this. I just know that it for sure doesn't work with PHP 5.2 and earlier.

I'm stuck where you are at. I've been tinkering with it, but so far to no avail. I'm waiting to hear back from him (as I contacted him directly), but if others have other forms of contact information for the creator, if you could get a hold of him to get him back on MWG to get an install working, that would be great.

If I could get it working, I would gladly help support this engine further (and even toss in some plugins), but until I can get it up and running, I'm dead in the water.

~G7470

• 3 years later...