MakeWebGames

Mobile App (Game)

KyleMassacre

Hello everyone,

Currently I am looking for at the most 4 partners to create a game for the mobile platforms. In this thread I will not go into great detail of the game for various reasons, but I will tell you that it is a relatively simple dice multiplayer game. A few people here that I trust know about this project and I hope they don't accidentally give out details if they decide to post here.

Like I said, it is a simple dice game that will be multiplayer similar to the yahtzee and words with friends games.

Basically who I am looking for is an iOS developer, Windows phone developer, and Android developer. Everyone will do the same job since it's the same game just different platforms.

What I will do here is to over the pay scheme for interested parties:

The pay is broken down in different areas to help pay for your excellent work, and overall revenue for example:

1. For markets (if any) that have a 10 star rating you will get 1.5% earned revenue on your platform each month per star and 3% revenue per star on a 5 star rating market. Basically if your app is awesome you can get 15%, and if it sucks then oh well ;)

2. You will get 10% flat of all revenue generated a month minus the scheme no. 1

3. You will get 10 of all revenue generated over all platforms minus schemes 1 and 2.

I am doing it this way like I said to reward you for your great job and reward you on everyone's great job.

The app will generated revenue by ads and a couple in app purchases and the ads will display after every turn. So when people play the game an ad will play.

If interested I will only discuss details of the game after a NDA is signed which is to protect my idea of course. If you are interested please let me know.

UPDATE:

This will require game physics like gravity and the like

Edited by KyleMassacre

I'll take the Windows phone platform. =}

%10 is small. 3 developers get %30 while you get %70?.

I'll still do it for fun and hope things turn out well. Message me on Skype. You got it. Windows 8 series phones or windows 10 series phones or both?

I'll take the Windows phone platform. =}

%10 is small. 3 developers get %30 while you get %70?.

I'll still do it for fun and hope things turn out well. Message me on Skype. You got it. Windows 8 series phones or windows 10 series phones or both?

10% across the board but you also get more based on for example 10% of all revenue that was generated by the windows device alone and 1.5% - 3% on top of that based on marketplace rating.

I would also like to add that if you know more than 1 platform then you can double up as well ;)

And i will hit you up Sim, I think this is a genius idea to be honest. And once people hear what it is they will be like WTF??

• 4 weeks later...