MakeWebGames

Sniko

JMB Gaming

I hired Sniko about 8 or so months ago. I haven't heard from him in 6 months.. I'm out some money now, I tried numerous attempts at contacting him to no avail.

What you're referring to is this thread, which relates to a job that was started the year before, month 10. In that thread, everything was marked as resolved, because it was.

Anyway, here's the story...

It was over a year ago, I charged you $200usd for a login system, which was completed, and just needed configuring for 3rd parties to use - it was a custom OAuth system.

You then started scope creeping me, and in the end you got the authentication api, a portal GUI and login, and dashboard. I asked for more money to complete your requests but because you had unfortunately lost your job you couldn't but kept asking for more things to be done (included in the 200$)

Everything was uploaded to the gaming-social server and my private GitLab instance, but the gaming-social server has since been wiped, so I've no clue what you want.

Please elaborate.

I've opened Skype today and seen various messages from you.

I don't use Skype anymore, please find me on Gitter.

What you're referring to is this thread, which relates to a job that was started the year before, month 10. In that thread, everything was marked as resolved, because it was.

Anyway, here's the story...

It was over a year ago, I charged you $200usd for a login system, which was completed, and just needed configuring for 3rd parties to use - it was a custom OAuth system.

You then started scope creeping me, and in the end you got the authentication api, a portal GUI and login, and dashboard. I asked for more money to complete your requests but because you had unfortunately lost your job you couldn't but kept asking for more things to be done (included in the 200$)

Everything was uploaded to the gaming-social server and my private GitLab instance, but the gaming-social server has since been wiped, so I've no clue what you want.

Please elaborate.

I've opened Skype today and seen various messages from you.

I don't use Skype anymore, please find me on Gitter.

Con artist and a thief.