P W D L F A GD PTS

1 Croatia 10 8 2 0 25 4 21 26

2 England 11 7 2 2 22 4 18 23

3 Russia 10 6 3 1 16 5 11 21

4 Israel 10 5 2 3 17 11 6 17

5 FYR Macedonia 10 3 2 5 10 11 -1 11

6 Estonia 11 1 1 9 3 21 -18 4

7 Andorra 10 0 0 10 2 39 -37 0

Croatia need just one point from their remaining two games to qualify. Russia will qualify if they win their remaining two games, while England, who play Croatia at Wembley in their last game, need Russia to slip up.

Chances are slim. :(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... efault.stm

Who are you supporting? :)

Re: Euro 2008

To be quite honest, I didn't know what this post was about intill I followed the link. (:

Uhm.., I vote for France, it is them with that blue clothes, right?

They played finals against Italy last year, and damnit, they just had to lose.. ):

I liked this though:

tx_zidane.jpg

man, that headbut was sweat..

• 7 months later...

Re: Euro 2008

Looks like Portugal are going out :)

Yup, germany really played well though!

I still think that third goal by Germany should not have counted, freaking pushed the guy.

Anyway, it was a pretty good game, Ricardo did really poor at one point saving 1 shot out of 4, but, I do blame Portugal's defense for that part.

Also the German players are so freaking tall lol.

• 3 years later...

England are ****. They didnt even deserve to win any of their group games, yet they got through. Sooner or later England will get a thumping, which is what they deserve. Italy are better than england, yeah,but knowing England they will probably scrape through undeservidly like they usually do.

England are ****. They didnt even deserve to win any of their group games, yet they got through. Sooner or later England will get a thumping, which is what they deserve. Italy are better than england, yeah,but knowing England they will probably scrape through undeservidly like they usually do.

If they win, they deserve it (bar a bad decision of course). The England games were actually really good. France we didn't win (nor did either team deserve to). The other two games we played well. What else do you want?

Individually we have some of the best plays in the world. And that is why we are one of the top 5 football teams in the world. Putting rm together and making them palsy well is a different a thing. And I believe Roy has managed to do is effectively. This is proven from the comeback against Sweden, our heads didn't go down, as they have done so many times in the past, they pushed forward and went and won it. We deserved to win that. France were all over us, but we still managed to finish a good chance, where the keeper is at fault. We defended and socked up all the pressure very well. We deserved that win too. Ukraine are rubbish and we rightfully beat them, even if we didn't finish all the chances we should have.

So no, we aren't ****. We have one of the best keepers in the world, best lb, one of the best centre backs, in John terry, England's best right back, England's best holding mids, in Gerard and Parker, and one of e best strikers in the world in Rooney. Tell me how that's ****. Also when we win the euros, don't jumpe on the band wagon and say we're good. If you make a statement, stick by it.