MakeWebGames

[mccode] adding a crime panel in admin panel

seanybob

adding a crime panel in admin panel

ok i made a crimegroup panel... but for some reason, adding a new crimegroup doesnt work. i prolly left off an s somewhere...

admin.php

add this somewhere with all the other functions

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

find

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

after it add

find

after it add

so... any ideas where i went wrong? i havent even tested the edit crimegroups yet, since i couldnt make a new one lol

adding a crime panel in admin panel

okay so after quite a few smacks of the screen i finally sorted the add new crimegroup thing

the mysql query needs to be changed from

to

and it worked for me

okay but i can't get delete crimegroup to work it just stays on my admin panel and don't actually switch to anything to delete

any idea's?

• 2 months later...

Re: adding a crime panel in admin panel

k guys, updated my first post with just about everything posted here, and fixed crime groups. it all should be working now

So uhh, I couldn't figure out why the crimes i created with this mod wasn't giving any EXP.

After looking over the code again, I found that you didn't even add an option for EXP.

Just FYI. :o

So uhh, I couldn't figure out why the crimes i created with this mod wasn't giving any EXP.

After looking over the code again, I found that you didn't even add an option for EXP.

lol, i bet its cuz when this mod was made, their wasnt any crime exp... i believe thats a new edition to V2?

in v1.1 and lite, i believe the Exp was calculated off the successmoney... perhaps im wrong :-D

lol, i bet its cuz when this mod was made, their wasnt any crime exp... i believe thats a new edition to V2?

in v1.1 and lite, i believe the Exp was calculated off the successmoney... perhaps im wrong  :-D

i'm using lite. i've had this same install for about 5 months.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: [mccode] adding a crime panel in admin panel

Nobody knows, as far as I can tell it does not exist. I looked through all 17 pages of Seanybob's posts and found only 1 regarding a CRIMEitem mod nad this was the only 1 =/

I hope Seanybob will tell us where it really is sooner or later =/

Seanybob and clues?

• 4 weeks later...

Re: [mccode] adding a crime panel in admin panel

in v1.1 and lite, i believe the Exp was calculated off the successmoney... perhaps im wrong :-D

i'm using lite. i've had this same install for about 5 months.

QUOTE!!! Sorry I just wanted to make a big quote box... I'll stay out of this topic now!

*Goes back into the corner and stares at everyone O_O*

okay so after quite a few smacks of the screen i finally sorted the add new crimegroup thing

the mysql query needs to be changed from

to

and it worked for me

okay but i can't get delete crimegroup to work it just stays on my admin panel and don't actually switch to anything to delete

any idea's?

Try checking your cases and func names. I always get tht problem with coding... If that doesn't work then idk wat to do then lol. Ok I gtg an hour ago so I can get at least 4 hours of sleep. Cyall

• 3 weeks later...