MakeWebGames

Ajax Donator ($50)

Hey

Dave's Ajax Donator is great. However, I want few things changed. I am paying $30 for the changes.

Instead of making Donator packs I just want to be able to put up pre made items on the Donator page with a price. I will also, want to put game currency up.

E.g. $10,000,000 for $10.

1,000 steps = $15

Item 1 for $20

Bank Card for $5

Total: $

I want users to be able to pick what they want. I also want it to be instant credit. Instead of making another item and credit them.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2151[/ATTACH]

Message me on Skype: shahedmsa

517510484_ScreenShot2015-06-06at00_55_561.png.3aa083704b7b66f7f8704acbf67d0553.png

Edited by Samurai Legend

Maybe Dave can chime in here since it is his system but I thought it already did that stuff. I thought it had the ability to add anything inside the users table and the ability to add any item in the items table. And if it is a "pack" then it automatically extracts and gives everything to the user

Maybe Dave can chime in here since it is his system but I thought it already did that stuff. I thought it had the ability to add anything inside the users table and the ability to add any item in the items table. And if it is a "pack" then it automatically extracts and gives everything to the user

Yes you are correct this system has a Instant Credit option which will give the user the contents from the pack on the website instead of turning it into a item which can be opened and receive contents of the pack.

Also yea there is a bit in the donation/functions file that you can add tables to which could pull more information to make stuff easy enough to add to the packs

Edited by NonStopCoding